Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

17.07 The New Update is OUT

Howdy, Townshippers!

Hop into the newest update of the game — it’s now out for all App Store and Google Play users.
    It will be rolled out for our Amazon players shortly.

The new topflight adventures await!

BUBBLE GUM FESTIVAL
    🍭 Help Eugene and Susie win some bubble gum in the new event!
    🚁 Fill townspeople's orders and get tokens to start a bubble gum machine.
    🕹 Avoid obstacles as you try to get the bubble gum out to earn points and win awesome rewards!
    🍧 Produce temporary goods at the factories: Mask gingerbread, Multicolored Ice Cream, Stuffed Sheep, Balloon.
    🍒 8 thematic decorations at the store and two new profile pictures.

BECOME A TRANSPORT MAGNATE
    🧐 Compete with other players to see whose town has the best transport network! Follow the game news if you don't want to miss the start of the tournament!
    🚂 Get points for regular in-game activities: sending off planes, trains, and helicopters.
    🚀 Qualify for the tournament to compete for the top prizes!

ALSO FEATURING
    🏂 Get your snowboard ready for Snow Ride!
    🍍 Sandra will open the doors of her smoothie bar! Help her slice as many pieces of fruit as you can!
    🎺 The new Music Voyage regatta season starts soon!
    🌱 A new crop available from Level 75: grow peanuts and use them to make products at the factories.
    💪 A new event and regatta reward: a coupon you can use to hire the Dealer for free!
    💻 A new community building Computer Store and a new type of house.
    🗺 2 new town expansions.

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 08-02-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Folks,

We’re currently working on the known issue that affected the way some iOS players’ Facebook friends are displayed. Our dev team is doing their best to fix it ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience ❤️

Best,
    Anna
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 07-18-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Hey, Anna!

Do you have any news to share on when us MacOS users will be getting an update?
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Hi...My game says I need update but I cannot update my game on my android phone.
    Everytime I try to update nothing happens.
    So I cant play. I am missing out on the Seasonal Regatta.

It tells me I need an update to play but there is no update on my App Store even after I close the App Store, restart my device, etc. There is no update in the U.S. App Store for me to download.

When will this be fixed? (!)

ETA: I took Bessville’s advice and dragged my finger over Updates area and update appeared.
    Last edited by missy.; 07-18-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    We’re currently working on the known issue that affected the way some iOS players’ Facebook friends are displayed.
    Update:

The issue is resolved. Kindly check the App Store for the hotfix — please swipe down to refresh the 'Updates' tab if you don't see it.

Also, we expect the update for our Amazon players to be out shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Hey, Anna! Do you have any news to share on when us MacOS users will be getting an update?
    Hey, Joe,
    The update should be out very soon and we will definitely inform our players when it’s released. To my regret, I can't confirm the exact date right now.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions left!

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Update:

Hey, Joe,
    The update should be out very soon and we will definitely inform our players when it’s released. To my regret, I can't confirm the exact date right now.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions left!

Regards,
    Anna
    Fantastic! Thank you, Anna! We're excited for the update!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

hi

i can not do the update. i play the pc version in win 10. in microsoft store i can not have a choice for update

Quote Originally Posted by John Papadakis View Post
    hi

i can not do the update. i play the pc version in win 10. in microsoft store i can not have a choice for update
    This update is only for the mobile version Android/IOS/Kindle not Windows or MAC.
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Could you please update kindle users on when the July update will start rolling out to us? And since the snowboarding event started over 4 hours ago, how will kindle users be handled so we are treated fairly in this event? We would very much appreciate an honest update as "shortly" is rarely interpreted as two days.

With all the talk of fair play, why are kindle users treated so unfairly in these events?

iOS users have had a week to:
    1. Build the new CB and houses to empty their barns of building materials and store products for the event.
    2. Grow or buy plenty of peanuts for orders, trains, and planes.
    3. Make new peanut products for orders, trains, and planes.
    Even Android users have had two days with the update.

This delay in getting the update for kindle users happened with 2 of the last 3 updates earlier this year as well.