Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

Hey, guys,

Thanks a lot for your patience. Please note that the Snow Ride Event has been appropriately extended for our Amazon players.
    Best of luck, folks ๐Ÿ‚

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, guys,

Thanks a lot for your patience. Please note that the Snow Ride Event has been appropriately extended for our Amazon players.
    Best of luck, folks ๐Ÿ‚

Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna, a 3 day extention, nice! I'm still not bothering with event I love that penguin avatar but I'm not good enough at the game for a top 3. The update is great! I don't understand the reason for another a button redesign, but I love building new stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, guys,

Best of luck, folks ํ ผํฟ‚

Regards,
    Anna
    Anna, thank you so much for extending the event! You said you would and you did!! Much appreciated. Am so hoping for Amazon updates to be trouble free from now on, lol
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Anna, thank you so much for extending the event! You said you would and you did!! Much appreciated. Am so hoping for Amazon updates to be trouble free from now on, lol
    My sentiments exactly .

Iโ€˜m so happy for all you kindle players! Iโ€˜m on ios myself but have a friend playing on kindle. She only realized that something was wrong, when the regatta started and all the event tasks were greyed out for her.

So yippiii for you that have the update and an extended event

I read a post the other day about no blue feathers from feeding bagels. I tested on my little town (since big town only does banana bread) & on the first try with bagel got a colored feather. But I have noticed ore is harder to find, I went through 80 picks to get 52 units of ore.

Ok. I'm brand new to this forum. Have looked online before to look up Township info but have not had a reason to create an account here until now. I'm on level 90 and only play on a Kindle Fire. A kinda old Kindle Fire - but still. Always the slow issues with any updates - but this is the worst. I've shut my Kindle down three or four times now. I don't want to uninstall the game - but I don't have the update and am dealing with the grayed out task problem. Can anyone give me some advice?? I'm really aggravated here. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzer View Post
    Ok. I'm brand new to this forum. Have looked online before to look up Township info but have not had a reason to create an account here until now. I'm on level 90 and only play on a Kindle Fire. A kinda old Kindle Fire - but still. Always the slow issues with any updates - but this is the worst. I've shut my Kindle down three or four times now. I don't want to uninstall the game - but I don't have the update and am dealing with the grayed out task problem. Can anyone give me some advice?? I'm really aggravated here. Thanks!!

Hi mozzer, the issue may be how old your kindle is. A couple of players on the forum have reported the update not being available on their 2nd generation kindle. It appears that these models no longer meet the system requirements for Township updates. You can read a discussion about it in another thread from this post onwards:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1513902

ETA And welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by Downton; 07-24-2019 at 11:33 PM.

A 3 day extension for Kindle users??? But we MISSED 7 DAYS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cisco View Post
    A 3 day extension for Kindle users??? But we MISSED 7 DAYS!!
    We missed 5 days. As we don't know why there was such a big delay with the Amazon update, I think the fact Playrix has made an effort to give kindle users the opportunity to still participate properly in the event is welcome sign they value us as customers. They even delayed the other platforms in the event by 9/10 hours,hoping our update would be released. I really don't feel like I can knock Playrix as I think they have done there best under the circumstances.