Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 125

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Hi Anna. Does the same apply to Mac players - who are also waiting patiently????? Any news would be better than no news at all........ xx

    Hi Lyndie, Anna did mention Mac in an earlier post here

  2. #22
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,137
    Anna,

    Have you been in contact with the development team? Are they working non-stop to correct/fix issues so that Amazon can release the update?

    Also, what provisions are being made so that KINDLE players can participate in the event?

    Thanks for your immediate attention and reply.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Anna,

    Have you been in contact with the development team? Are they working non-stop to correct/fix issues so that Amazon can release the update?

    Also, what provisions are being made so that KINDLE players can participate in the event?

    Thanks for your immediate attention and reply.
    Seriously, still no response? SMH

  4. #24
    STILL not seeing the update in the app store on my kindle fire. Can someone please tell me something?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Slam View Post
    STILL not seeing the update in the app store on my kindle fire. Can someone please tell me something?
    All I can tell you Slam is that we are all still waiting for the kindle update . The last post from Anna (admin) regarding it was this morning earlier in the thread here.

  6. #26
    Lame.... I guess I will learn to interpret "shortly" a little differently from now on >.>

  7. #27
    Hi, everyone,

    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation. As I have mentioned, the app store can delay the release of the update due to its internal factors and unfortunately, this is out of our control.

    We'll make sure that all our players will be able to take part in the Snow Ride event on equal terms.
    Thank you for your understanding.

    Regards,
    Anna

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, everyone,

    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation. As I have mentioned, the app store can delay the release of the update due to its internal factors and unfortunately, this is out of our control.

    We'll make sure that all our players will be able to take part in the Snow Ride event on equal terms.
    Thank you for your understanding.

    Regards,
    Anna
    Thanx Anna! I just wanted everyone to know what Amazon told me regarding the update. Didn't mean to step on toes. Sorry!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Lyndie, Anna did mention Mac in an earlier post here
    Thanks Downton. Still "soon" then...... hey-ho
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

  10. #30
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanks for the update, Anna. Not what I wanted to hear but I understand. I don't like it but I do appreciate your response!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •