Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    As far as I know Amazon pay royalties to the owner/developer of the app for all purchases, usually the royalties are 70-80%. So yes Amazon will get a kick back. As will all OS's (android, windows, IOS) who process app purchases.
    Thanks, didn't know where the money went. Never gave it much thought, just call me ignorant!πŸ˜‹

I don' t mind that the devs reduced the possibilies of getting coloured feathers, I still have more than I need. But though I always feed banana bread I rarer get more than two ducks as before the update. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Yes, there has been lots of discussion around in a couple topics about them messing with the ducks.

The only change we see in the game info for the feed items is reducing the max number of blue feathers from banana bread from 3 to 2, but in fact all the drop rates gave been shifted to favor smaller quantities. I do still get 3 ducks from banana bread sometimes, but never 4 anymore. I am seeing two far more often now.

Nothing developer's enjoy quite so much as sucking the fun out of basic game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    I don' t mind that the devs reduced the possibilies of getting coloured feathers
    I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    ...But though I always feed banana bread I rarer get more than two ducks as before the update. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Yes, kitty's post is on page 4. We asked for help/clarification there also, but no answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Nothing developer's enjoy quite so much as sucking the fun out of basic game play.
    This. :thumbs down:

I am also still hoping for an explanation
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android