Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I just spoke with Amazon customer service. They told me the latest version they have is from June 6, version 6.7.0. They are reaching out to Playrix to get the latest version and hope to release it ASAP.
    My question I guess is why wasn't it released to Amazon at the same time it was released to the other platforms?
    We have been told repeatedly that Playrix releases the update to all platforms simultaneously. Amazon is the only one that has ever missed the opening of the event.

Monday morning, still no Kindle update.

And no word about when/if there will be an update.

Kindle players have pretty much missed the whole ski event.

We don't know if we'll be able to participate in the next regatta season.

Playrix, please throw us a bone and let us know what's going on.

I am really worried about regatta because of the lack of an update. I am leader of a co op and there is one other unfortunate Kindle player in my co op, I really think we will have to opt out, if not updated today, so we do not jeopardise the team. What is the point of playing this game?

I really hope we at least get an update from Playrix concerning this issue for Kindle users. Something obviously went horribly wrong between Playrix and Amazon with this new update. At this point I am not bothered who's mistake it was.

I would just appreciate some response to let us know the issue is being resolved between both parties. A confirmation that we are still going to get this update before the next update rolls out would be good too.
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Surely there's no need for kindle players to opt out? The regatta and taskboard is not brand new, all the current tasks will be available to kindle players. Shouldn't it be that only those concerning peanuts will be out of bounds? If we have the pool task this season, kindle users may not see that but they will see any seasonal tasks already in play. The music theme is a repeat, so all old decorations will be available to buy too and can already be seen by everyone.

Anna, can we please have confirmation on this?
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Surely there's no need for kindle players to opt out? The regatta and taskboard is not brand new, all the current tasks will be available to kindle players. Shouldn't it be that only those concerning peanuts will be out of bounds? If we have the pool task this season, kindle users may not see that but they will see any seasonal tasks already in play. The music theme is a repeat, so all old decorations will be available to buy too and can already be seen by everyone.

Anna, can we please have confirmation on this?
    It may well be that kindle players can still participate without the update. I am just not willing to take the risk. The old version I have only mentions the regatta starting June 18th so for me it seems impossible to know how the game will behave regarding a new regatta season (even if it is a repeat) without the update.

Of course if Playrix/Anna can confirm it is not a problem, others would at least have the option to decide whether they want to. Also it would be great for solo racers where opting out won't save them from demotion anyway.
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

We don't mind being told it 2/3 more days just please tell us. It stops the constant checkjng
    Town Nighthawk
    Co-op Little Wonders
    Town level 142
    Zoo level 45
    Co-op # UPN7VG

I don't see how we could participate in the event without the update. Even if it is a repeat there is usually one new decoration available in the yacht club. That won't show up for us. There is also the free dealer award that is new. Will these things affect how the game plays for us? My co-op has already had three instances where one of our members lost a task suddenly and we ended one task short in the finish.
    I don't mind opting out if necessary but would just like to know something from Playrix on the issue.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

The last time Playrix did a major update it took Amazon 5 days to update the game for kindle users. Pretty sure its gunna take that long again this time.

Quote Originally Posted by KrokaTown View Post
    The last time Playrix did a major update it took Amazon 5 days to update the game for kindle users. Pretty sure its gunna take that long again this time.
    It's already been a week since update rolled out for android! We've missed the snow ride event. New regatta season starts tomorrow & we won't be able to see the new board because that's part of the update. We have no official word from Playrix except shortly. Amazon says they will release it as soon as they get it. Obviously there has been a major breakdown in communication between them & we're not being kept in the loop!