Thread: Recover old account

Recover old account

How can I recover my old township account? I was using my android phone before. But now it’s not working so I will use my iPhone. I have problem in recovering my account because I am not connected to social network.

Angry How to get back my township game

How can I recover my old township account? I have problem in recovering my account because i use another account in my device.m y township name is legend of the green land.please help to recover my township

Quote Originally Posted by mhyrs515 View Post
    How can I recover my old township account? I was using my android phone before. But now it’s not working so I will use my iPhone. I have problem in recovering my account because I am not connected to social network.
    In order to transfer your progress from one device to another you must be either connected to facebook or GoogleGames/GameCenter. In order to transfer progress across different operating systems (Android to iOS in your case), you'd have to be connected to facebook, since Google Games and Game Center don't share any information about your account.

If you don't have a facebook account, and you can still access your Android device, you can send a report from within the game asking the support team if they can manually transfer your progress to a new device. They will assist you from there.

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Jdk View Post
    How can I recover my old township account? I have problem in recovering my account because i use another account in my device.m y township name is legend of the green land.please help to recover my township
    Can you clarify a bit what the problem is? Did you change devices, or want to switch to another account on the same device?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES