Thread: Restrict from regatta button

Restrict from regatta button

When clicking on a person in the chat feed, I'd like to see either a message pop up asking if we're sure we want to kick someone from the regatta, or move the button so it isn't right next to the 'visit' button. I was kicked from the most recent regatta because someone wasn't paying attention and just clicked through. Not the end of the world, but I dump real money into this game, so I don't like losing rewards and bonus items through no fault of my own.

Not tested this for a while but when this was first introduced there was a confirmation window. So to restrict someone you had to click on their name, then click on restrict, then click yes on the confirmation window. Not sure if it has changed though.

Ashdust it right, you have to click players name then restrict and then you get this pop up to confirm

IMG_20190715_141915.jpg

If someone is rushing through the motions of course a mistake is still possible, but a confirmation already exists.

Does the confirmation button still exist?

Hi Diane, yes it does .

Pourrait-on changer sa décision d'interdire de régate ? Pour le moment il n'est pas possible de revenir sur sa décision !

Quote Originally Posted by Gy Ba View Post
    Pourrait-on changer sa décision d'interdire de régate ? Pour le moment il n'est pas possible de revenir sur sa décision !
    Difficilement
    Il paraît que si le joueur restreint quitte et rejoint le co-op il peut changer les paramètres, mais faut le faire avant le début du régate.