Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Township Horoscope 2017

I'm not even a Cancer but the "Crapanda" wait.. "Pandcrab" is just too cute for words. I'll ride with my fun Playrix horoscope and and see where it leads.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Gemini changing things up

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    Hello everyone!

Stepping into the new year is like opening a new book: you're intrigued, you have some hopes and guesses, but you never know what the story will be about. This year, we've consulted the stars and prepared a special horoscope that sheds some light on what 2017 has in store for Townshippers. Enjoy!

Aries

The year’s motto: Fly with your own wings.

2017 will bring the Aries a lot of fun and adventures. If you’ve been waiting for a vacation, try exploring new Township Islands - you’ll find it both entertaining and profitable. Staying healthy should be a priority this year, so make sure to have the Fitness Center and other sport facilities built in your town

Taurus

Motto: A stitch in time saves nine.

Township stars forecast a prosperous year for the bulls. You can expect a sudden boost in your T-cash budget. It may well come in the form of a gift, so the Tauruses should consider participating in Township’s contests held on Facebook. The forecast also suggests the bulls to take advantage of the events for selling items in demand at higher prices: they may bring you more profit than you think!

Gemini
    Motto: Little strokes fell great oaks.

2017 will bring major changes in the Gemini’s life. Any kind of renovation is highly recommended this year for the Gemini to feel a surge of inspiration and energy. Kick off the changes by rearranging your town. It’s high time to put the old decorations in the storage and refresh your town’s look with some new ornaments!

Cancer

Motto: Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.

For the Cancerians, 2017 is a year of difficult choices. The Township stars advise you to be mindful in spending T-cash and coins, and make sure you know all the tips and tricks on how to earn more. Relationships for the Crabs will need a lot of hard work in order to be stable. It’s highly advisable to establish relations with your co-op mates and pay more attention to other players’ help requests.

Leo

Motto: None but the brave deserve the fair.

Horoscope prediction promises that good luck and happiness will accompany the Leos throughout the year. Don’t keep waiting for the dreams to come true - start acting! Take chances and your efforts will be rewarded: play in the House of Luck, open golden balloons and explore the Mine - pleasant surprises are guaranteed.

Virgo

Motto: No sweet without some sweat.

2017 for Virgo will need to be dealt with in a patient way. If it seems that your XP bar isn’t filling up fast enough or trains don’t bring those needed building materials, don’t stress out. Thinking of a new development strategy will be a good idea. Township Forum advice will also come in handy. A bit of effort and the results will be better than you imagined!

Libra

Motto: Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

This year will be a year of leadership for Libra. Your abilities to inspire and lead forward will manifest in their finest. This is definitely a perfect year for the Libras to start a co-op and lead their regatta team to the Golden League! But do not forget to save some time for your closest people - they still need help with their trains and planes

Scorpio

Motto: If you believe, you can achieve.

For Scorpio, 2017 will be the year of social interaction. Expect your friend list to widen and the co-op chat to explode with new messages! Township stars also foretell a great town expansion and good chances of finally getting that achievement you were chasing through the past year

Sagittarius

Motto: A great ship asks deep waters.

For Sagittarius, 2017 promises to bring challenges, as well as bright development prospects. This year the Sagittarius will be the star of each holiday event, getting tons of XP’s and prizes. It is also recommend that in 2017 you find an outlet for your creativity, so vising Township Mobile’s forum and Facebook page will be a good idea.

Capricorn

Motto: Where there's a will, there's a way.

The 2017 astrology predictions for the Capricorn zodiac sign forecast a year of unexpected findings and revelations. Make sure to explore as many Township lands as you can - some valuable and amazing discoveries await. You should also keep a close eye on the islands and other mysterious corners of Township, because this year you may well be the first to reveal a secret

Aquarius

Motto: One good turn deserves another.

This year your will flourish in anything you put your heart to, be it decorating your town or developing the Zoo. You’ll also land a helping hand to many Townshippers and your active cooperation will be rewarded. Not only may you expect tons of likes for your town, but there are also chances that virtual friends will become real-life ones.

Pisces

Motto: A good beginning makes a good ending.

The horoscope 2017 predicts that for the Pisces this Township year will be about spending rather than saving up. You’ve worked to earn T-cash and coins, and now it’s time to make use of them! 2017 will also give a great opportunity to fix the past mistakes and start from scratch. Rename your town, change its layout, pick a new avatar and step into the new Township era!

Thank you so much for the cute horoscopes!
    (But, what happened to the 13th sign?)

Question: Can we be able to sell gems?

This is cute! I'd like very much to be able to get a hold of more building supplies. It's rediculouse how few planks I get and my buildings are quite far behind!

horoscope

Very interesting! I am pieces in horoscope, but I allways read the weekly horoscope=

Does anyone know, as I am new with this I would like to know if the horoscope can be different depending on the experts who created it? I mean contradicting.
    Last edited by hyacinth; 01-06-2017 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Removed external link

Quote Originally Posted by Clarala View Post
    Very interesting! I am pieces in horoscope, but I allways read the weekly horoscope=

Does anyone know, as I am new with this I would like to know if the horoscope can be different depending on the experts who created it? I mean contradicting.
    Hi Clarala. Please don't take the horoscopes in this thread seriously. Anastasia has created it as a bit of fun for the New Year.

Very cute idea, and I just love the characters! Thanks for a great game!

does anyone know when the next actual update will be?
    Level: 141
    Zoo Level: completed

LOVE my pandas and tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    does anyone know when the next actual update will be?
    Hi coljoy. The actual date of an update is never announced prior to its release, but usually we start to see "Sneak Peaks" on the official Township Facebook page, a few days running up to the update.
    Last edited by hyacinth; 01-10-2017 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Autocorrect ahhh!

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi coljoy. The actual date of an update is never announced prior to its release, but usually we start to see "Sneak Peaks" on the official Township Facebook page, a few days running up to the update.
    Ok so the most noteable time for an update will probably be around valentine day...probably... I can never remember the time frames for their 'typical' update schedule.