Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Township Horoscope 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post

Libra

Motto: Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

This year will be a year of leadership for Libra. Your abilities to inspire and lead forward will manifest in their finest. This is definitely a perfect year for the Libras to start a co-op and lead their regatta team to the Golden League! But do not forget to save some time for your closest people - they still need help with their trains and planes
    He, he. I'm not really comfortable being a leader, but surely I would love to try and inspire someones this year!
    Thanks for the cute Horoscope Township team!

I wish we were offered more community buildings and hotels, homes ect

This year will be a year of leadership for Libra. Your abilities to inspire and lead forward will manifest in their finest. This is definitely a perfect year for the Libras to start a co-op and lead their regatta team to the Golden League! But do not forget to save some time for your closest people - they still need help with their trains and planes

Well..... Spot on...and a miss, for me. Lol I'm already a Golden League Co-op leader (Blue Dove Haven), BUT our very premise is no competitiveness and uber helpfulness. So, though we are golden, winning is last on the list. 😃

How can you spend when you can't buy cash. Or coins. Been in the regatta Golden and never have seen the reward. Have small co op and regatta should be divided into size.

another great year with township

Я люблю гороскопы! ПОСМОТРИМ ЧТО СБУДЕТСЯ. Я по гороскопу Дева.
    Last edited by Доценко Елена; 01-03-2017 at 05:29 AM.

That's so cool. .my horoscope is just too cool and awesome. Am even more positive now. I am going to have a great great year... How cute a concept.

Я люблю гороскоп,посмотрим что сбудется! :-)

Thank you for the Virgo horoscope