Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring old decorations back?

Bring old decorations back?

Do you have any old decorations that you wish playrix to bring back?

I have been looking at the wiki page and found many cool decorations released years ago.
    I am just wondering if us new comers can also have a chance to get them.

To name a few:

Gargoyle.png 'GARGOYLE (OCTOBER 2015)'
    T-Rex_Fossil_Statue.jpg 'DINOSAUR TRAIL (APRIL 2015)'
    Moving_Castle.jpgMechanical_Spider.jpg 'DISCOVERY (JUNE 2015)'

I always want these banner as I use them to separate different zones in my city(since multiple town signs are not allowed).

Confetti_Blast_Banner.png LUNAR NEW YEAR (FEBUARY 2018)
    Cooking_Masterpiece_Banner.jpg RESTAURANT DAY 2017 (JUNE 2017)

And many more:
    Ruins_of_Atlantis.pngGhost_Huntress.jpgChinese_Dragon_2017.pngEarth_Day_2017_Fountain.jpgHat_Air_Balloon.pngFootball_Champion.jpgBargaining_District.jpgTree_of_Light_Stage_6.jpg
    Last edited by rogerabcdsee; 07-15-2019 at 01:42 AM.

I would love to get my hands on that tree of lights. Preferably without having to spend huge amounts of cash, of course
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

I would also like to see some of the harvest fair decorations again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I would also like to see some of the harvest fair decorations again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I would love to get my hands on that tree of lights. Preferably without having to spend huge amounts of cash, of course
    I always check high-level players to see what special decors they have but I never saw many of them except on the wiki site.

It is such a waste they created so many cute decorations and make them a one-time thing...

The tree of lights was part of Chinese New Year so it might be offered again next year. I've got a whole Chinatown area in my township and I love it 😀

I totally agree! I was hoping to see the Florist's House from the 2016 Flower Festival at this year's event. Alas...

I love the new decorations but would definitely spend some T cash at some sort of old deco sale.
    Last edited by Freedonia; 07-17-2019 at 03:33 PM.
    Township Name/Code: Freedonia/HH6AYN
    Co-Op Name/Code: I like yatch club decorations/#ZZSKHC

Quote Originally Posted by Freedonia View Post
    I totally agree! I was hoping to see the Florist's House from the 2016 Flower Festival at this year's event. Alas...

I love the new decorations but would definitely spend some T cash at some sort of old deco sale.
    I was able to buy the Florist house during the recent floral garland event. It was part of a tcash bundle offer (needing real money).

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I was able to buy the Florist house during the recent floral garland event. It was part of a tcash bundle offer (needing real money).
    The one from 2016 was a different Florist

Florist_House_Deco.png

There's a new Florist in town for 2019

20190705_090122.jpg

Both would look good in the town singly or together

I see what you mean. It's odd they called two different decorations by the same name.

There was also a special zoo sign, a vineyard, swimming with dolphins & a skateboard half pipe that i would love to get my hands on! They were all gifts with t-cash purchase. But I guess that if they offered them again they wouldn't be special