Thread: Elite Bookworm storyline

Elite Bookworm storyline

Odd question for everyone... during the Elite Bookworm club storyline I had a slight problem that interrupted the story but in a very minor way.

Austin had just opened the letter from the person who sent the invitation to join the “elite bookworm club” — it said something about the club not being real or not any longer apparently — but my son bumped into my iPad and it closed the window showing the letter before I could read it myself. I only have some idea based on what Austin commented about it. Is there any way to get a screenshot of the “letter” or is there a way to reread any of the other in-story documents that came before that? It would be nice to look back over stuff I might have overlooked

Anyone have any ideas?

I am not that far, so just an idea: Did you try and see whether it's in the Feed (tablet icon bottom left)? If there's a pic, you can tap on it to make it bigger.
    If not, it might be worth to suggest it to Playrix from ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I am not that far, so just an idea: Did you try and see whether it's in the Feed (tablet icon bottom left)? If there's a pic, you can tap on it to make it bigger.
    If not, it might be worth to suggest it to Playrix from ingame.
    First place I looked but thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1138 View Post
    First place I looked but thx.
    Good to know now and you're welcome. Hope you also noticed my 2nd suggestion.

If I remember correctly, the letter indicated that the book club no longer existed (there was only one old man remaining). I hope I don’t spoil anything for you, but the letter either offered to pass the leadership on to Austin’s family or it comes up later that they can continue the book club and elect a new president.

Try youtube, just search for the day you are on an you will find a video.

I’m several days past... they’re well into the rebuild plans. I’m just curious about what the old guy said about why/how the club ended. Anyone recall what day that letter happened to arrive?

I've just passed this, don't recall them saying why. Just that it did?

I finally found it on YouTube. Day 5 or 6 of the library I think. No spoilers but I’m glad to have seen the details I missed the first time.
    Makes a trifle more sense and fits into the running storyline better now.