Thread: Bomb Strength

Bomb Strength

I know this is likely never to happen, but I think it would be more realistic if when a bomb is exploded, the tiles next to it will break down more than the ones furthest away. For example, if there is a triple blocked tile and you explode the dynamite, the ones next to it would be as if they had been hit 3 times, the next ones 2 times, and then the furthest ones just a single hit, as they all are now. Hope this makes sense. But I got to thinking about it when I had the big yellow nuclear (?) bomb and everything around it just cleared one level. How nice it would be to have the closer ones be a little more impacted than the further ones

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    I know this is likely never to happen, but I think it would be more realistic if when a bomb is exploded, the tiles next to it will break down more than the ones furthest away. For example, if there is a triple blocked tile and you explode the dynamite, the ones next to it would be as if they had been hit 3 times, the next ones 2 times, and then the furthest ones just a single hit, as they all are now. Hope this makes sense. But I got to thinking about it when I had the big yellow nuclear (?) bomb and everything around it just cleared one level. How nice it would be to have the closer ones be a little more impacted than the further ones
    I know what you mean, but, if it’s a step forward, Fishdom will.......well, you know.....