Thread: Game keeps crashing

Game keeps crashing

First of all I tried to report this problem through the Help and Support in game. After filling in the title, name (which was already filled in) and (optional) email address I was unable to proceed to the area where you describe the problem. It simply wouldn't let me go there. And that's why I'm here.

Since the latest update I keep getting booted out of the game. At first it happened only when I used the "my game" button. I could either help a team member, or, check my team, but not both one after the other. Now it boots me out when I try to return from the attic renovation, or a sale pops up and I exit, or I upgrade my garden. In other words under many different circumstances.

I also play Homescapes and have no issues, at all, with the "my team" functions in that game.

Initially I tried simply shutting my kindle down and rebooting but that didn't help. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the game. That's not working either.

I'm stumped! Can anyone help? Thanks.

ETA. I am talking with support now. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Port Hope; 07-16-2019 at 01:13 PM.

This is exactly the other I am having. Exactly. Did you get it resolved??

Not yet!

I can't figure out how to do what support wants me to do. They told me to: Android>data>find and delete com.playrix.gardenscapes, and then reinstall. I play on a kindle so the reference to Android has me stumped.

I am guessing a delete is different than an uninstall.

Game loads, but, keep getting this error msg, which keeps me from playing the gameoops.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Twi View Post
    Game loads, but, keep getting this error msg, which keeps me from playing the gameoops.jpg
    Hi,

You should send that screenshot to support, and they will help you out further. You can find here a guide on how to do that.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES