Thread: Teams communications

Teams communications

No matter what I try, I cannot send messages in a team I created.
    The team is Ferrets Unite.

I had a problem with my iPad keyboard that wasn’t allow me to message. I had to lift the iPad from the keyboard and use the iPad keys that come up on the screen. Not sure if this will solve your problem, but it solved mine. It’s a hassle, but at least it works.

I am on a Kindle. Keyboard is pretty limited.
    Thanks though.

Anyone? Maybe a dev?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrator View Post
    Anyone? Maybe a dev?
    Hi,

The devs don't answer questions here on the forum. Your best bet is to contact support directly from within your game (Settings > Help and Support), because when you do that, the information they need about your game and device is included with the report you send. And they will need that in order to figure out what the issue is.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Finally! A usable answer!! LOL
    Thank you very much dreadnought!!

Здравствуйте я не могу вступить в команду пишет нет подключения к интернету хотя мобильный интернет и вайфай работает что делать

Quote Originally Posted by Kostya84 View Post
    Hello, I can’t join the team, says there is no Internet connection, although mobile Internet and Wi-Fi work what to do
    Hi,

If you already tried restarting your device, and it still gives you the error message that there's no internet (and if you're sure you do have a stable internet connection), take a screenshot of the message and send it to support directly from your game (Settings > Help and Support). Reply to the first automated message you get, and someone from the support team will get in touch with you.

Если вы уже пытались перезапустить устройство, и оно по-прежнему выдает сообщение об ошибке, что Интернет отсутствует (и если вы уверены, что у вас стабильное подключение к Интернету), сделайте снимок экрана с сообщением и отправьте его в службу поддержки непосредственно с вашего игра (Настройки> Справка и поддержка). Ответьте на первое полученное вами автоматическое сообщение, и кто-то из службы поддержки свяжется с вами.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

yes keyboard is limited but it doesn't makes you feel that you are running out of resources, which is quite cool My Wegmans Connect
    Last edited by Martin16; 09-13-2019 at 04:05 AM.