Thread: Reserved tasks disappearing?

Reserved tasks disappearing?

Hi there, this week in the regatta I've had 2 of my racers complain that a reserved task has disappeared, there are only 5 of us in the group and no one claims to have dumped them, so just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks! 😀

There's a discussion on this and other causes of reserved tasks taken / dumped / disappearing over in THIS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    ...so just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue? ...
    yes, see here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1471041

haven't read about a solution yet, sorry to say.

Thanks for the suggestions, those aren't exactly the problems we're having (unless someone is lying about accidentally dumping) as our tasks are disappearing before they are started, not after. I guess I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully it doesn't happen again. Thanks again!

Thanks for the suggestions, those aren't exactly the problems we're having (unless someone is lying about accidentally dumping) as our tasks are disappearing before they are started, not after. I guess I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully it doesn't happen again. Thanks again!
    I'd be suspicious I had a phantom dumperer, if it were me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'd be suspicious I had a phantom dumperer, if it were me.
    if they vanish before even started, me also, definitely. Could still be some sort of misunderstanding, but rather a human than the prog.

Lol! I have a feeling that might be it, just odd though because we've never had this problem before and it's happened twice to two different gals, maybe sleepy finger syndrome 😴 I seen it mentioned that there is a pop-up message telling the person that had the task reserved who dumped it, I know it does that for the chests in the off-season regatta, is there such a thing for regular season regatta?

... I seen it mentioned that there is a pop-up message telling the person that had the task reserved who dumped it, ...
    no, there is no such msg, that is exactly the problem with vanishing reserves - only the one taking or dumping it gets a warning, as you can see in the thread which Charlie gave you above, see the pics here.

It would be good to have it, though, as seen here again, and the changes that Charlie suggested there as well. At the moment, one can only tell everyone to stop before dumping or taking a task - and read. It is happening (if it's the reason, as assumed) exactly to experienced players, cos we don't read anymore, esp. when in a hurry. Maybe also announcing reserves in chat might help at the moment - esp. (and only) if someone is doing it accidentally.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-13-2019 at 04:07 AM.