Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Town hall no longer storing as many thank you letters/clovers

Question Town hall no longer storing as many thank you letters/clovers

I have been watching my clovers/thank you letters and using them to keep space. I just was notified I couldn't save any more clovers. I have 50 in HOL and 35 stored at townhall. Yesterday I was able to store 100 at townhall - now it won't let me save anymore than the 35. Is this a change or do I need to contact support??

Quote Originally Posted by Ptpop View Post
    I have been watching my clovers/thank you letters and using them to keep space. I just was notified I couldn't save any more clovers. I have 50 in HOL and 35 stored at townhall. Yesterday I was able to store 100 at townhall - now it won't let me save anymore than the 35. Is this a change or do I need to contact support??
    For me, no change, I have about 95 in town hall. So yes, I think you should contact support. Good luck!

Thank for Zimbelstern for confirming. I have contacted support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptpop View Post
    If you earn a clover by helping in the chat window, you need to have room in the HoL as the clover go directly there. You do not get a thank you letter so it doesn't go to the TH. Never keep 50 clovers in the HoL.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

It is as Graylady says: never keep 50 in the HOL, cos it is the "last" container of the two, Town Hall being the first (for the clover-letters).
    so I believe the message relates to the HOL. Try emptying there, then try and transfer your letters from the TH.
    This would mean, you can still have the 100 in your Town Hall, try adding up there first, and keep the HOL below 50, so the "overflow" from the TH can go there - should work again then. I was just lately reminded of how the two work together.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-12-2019 at 06:08 PM. Reason: TH, not TS...

A little off topic but adding for clarification.
    I generally run at 45 clover in the House of Luck and 90 letters at Town Hall.
    Open a chest or two, refill HoL from Town Hall when at risk of clover flowing.
    It is, however, possible to store 155 by paying 5 clovers but not tapping on the chest in HoL. I only do that if there are multiple HoL tasks on opening board of race, or on the night before interseasonal.
    As others have said, if your Town Hall is not registering more than 35, contact CS.
    Am keeping fingers crossed that yours is an isolated problem and not update-related.
    Please pop back and let us know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I only do that if there are multiple HoL tasks on opening board of race.
    Like this

20190618_141306.jpg

Took a screenshot because I thought no one would believe me

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Like this
    Took a screenshot because I thought no one would believe me
    !
    I heard there are these programs with which one can change/alter pics....

Not you, of course, you're our tables master.
    Excel, I mean, not the wooden things we carve ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    !
    I heard there are these programs with which one can change/alter pics....

Not you, of course, you're our tables master.
    Excel, I mean, not the wooden things we carve ingame.
    I gave up on those programs when I tried to put my head on David Beckham's body. We'll say no more about that

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I gave up on those programs when I tried to put my head on David Beckham's body. We'll say no more about that

<gasp> I'm speechless now anyway!