Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent need

Urgent need

Guys my town is not updating.. I have earned the events final rewards and much more.. But now it's not updating.. What to do? Please suggest.. Network is working.

What do you mean by 'updating'? I don't quite understand the problem, I'm afraid.

Bessville.. I mean when I open the game it doesn't load.. And a pop up message says unable to load the game etc. I won many things in the last event but nothing is there.

What platform are you playing on? iOS/Android/kindle, I assume?

Wondering if you might be one of these people.. if so, do exactly as our Admin suggests in that thread. If not, you can still use the link they provided to contact CS externally and get some tech support.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-12-2019 at 08:03 AM.

I'm on Android. Can you please tell me which thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Smart Dolphin View Post
    I'm on Android. Can you please tell me which thread?
    Bess has given you the link "behind" the word "these" This one:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...hlight=Samsung

You can see that from the blue colo(u)r of the word. Click on the word above or on the line here.
    It's actually quite common on the Internet/in fora to use underline for links (additionally), for better recognition, but the forum SW provider vBulletin has changed that quite a while ago, alas, so it doesn't happen automatically anymore when linking.
    Just like Playrix, they are not very attentive to colour blind/weak ppl.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-12-2019 at 01:44 PM.

I'm having a problem syncing my games. I have the main game on the Ipad, connected to my Facebook account. A couple of months ago, I added the game to my cell, an LG (which I guess is Android). No problems syncing. Yesterday I had a lot of problems syncing. Today it told me I have to update my cell version. There is no update version anywhere. My options are "open", which leads me back to the same "update your game", or uninstall.
    I tried uninstall, reinstalled from Google Play, from Facebook.... now it keeps telling me I installed an earlier version, and although i'm connected to my same Facebook and Googleplay, I'm playing a different game, and there has been no option offered to play the earlier game.
    Every time I reinstall, there is nothing that says do I want to sync to my original game. It just opens to the new version, and I've tried unconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook.
    I'm not low on space on my cell.
    I don't see an update on my Ipad either, yet I have the peanuts and the new computer store, house and all the new products. Nothing says there was an update, nor is there one in the app store.
    Last edited by Anemone; 07-12-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    I'm having a problem syncing my games. I have the main game on the Ipad, connected to my Facebook account. A couple of months ago, I added the game to my cell, an LG (which I guess is Android). No problems syncing. Yesterday I had a lot of problems syncing. Today it told me I have to update my cell version. There is no update version anywhere. My options are "open", which leads me back to the same "update your game", or uninstall.
    I tried uninstall, reinstalled from Google Play, from Facebook.... now it keeps telling me I installed an earlier version, and although i'm connected to my same Facebook and Googleplay, I'm playing a different game, and there has been no option offered to play the earlier game.
    Every time I reinstall, there is nothing that says do I want to sync to my original game. It just opens to the new version, and I've tried unconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook.
    I'm not low on space on my cell.
    Not sure but I guess the problem is you are trying to play the same game on two different versions of the game and the problem will resolve itself once the android update becomes available.

In the meantime can you still play on your iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    I don't see an update on my Ipad either, yet I have the peanuts and the new computer store, house and all the new products. Nothing says there was an update, nor is there one in the app store.
    I agree with Nightrook, you must wait with the LG-thingy, until the Android update is available.
    Probably at Google Play store?

Your iPad is updated, if you have the peanuts etc. So I guess you have automatic updates enabled.
    So it would mean you can only play on the iPad at the moment, and afterwards the two hopefully will sync again.

I tried again to reinstall into my phone today, but again, I get told I have an earlier version of the game. My choices are OK, which lead me back to the game which is way below my actual level on the Ipad, or Download, which leads me to the place I downloaded from in the first place, and that gives me the choices of uninstalling, or opening, which starts the whole thing again.
    I don't get a tutorial, I don't get an option of playing the game which I'm linked to on Facebook.
    Ipad game works perfectly, but it is nice to have the option of doing a quick uppate when I can't use the ipad. And it worked perfectly before!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will wait a couple of days more, maybe then the update will be available for Android... and hope it doesn't just install and start me off at this "second game" which I don't want and can't get rid of.