Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

Please explain to me how are we are supposed to get a thousand bricks so we can make a thousand tools oh yes the tools are needed for the new building the bricks are needed for all the zoo things. come on guys let's get a little more realistic with this game okay you've gone over the edge ever since you change the profile pictures. this game has slowly and steadily started declining you used to have a 5-star rating with me right now your Ludacris seriously look at what you need to build a building I have to convert all my bricks to make tools and I need all my bricks to do the zoo things. you don't let us make the bricks we have to wait till something shows up with a brick if you're going to do that let us manufacture and make our own bricks.

give us extra sugar shops give us extra bread and milk shop I mean come on be realistic and who in the heck stores tools and their storage with food no one give us a separate shed for that garbage that takes up room in the storage
    barn. If you're expecting everyone to spend real money for fake money, SMH get realistic, I use to enjoy playing this game a lot.

I'm home bound with several neurological illnesses. My world is limited and this use to be a friend to me to help me make it through the day.

They don't seem to have thought the whole building materials business through very well. Adding the tool exchange would have been helpful if the bricks, slabs, and glass were only used for community buildings as they used to be, but the quantities of those items now needed for zoo enclosures makes the whole setup fall apart. If feels like they had one team reworking the zoo who decided to add the need for building materials there and a different team working on the tool exchange, and they never once talked to each other. When the announcement claimed the tool exchange was intended to relieve barn storage needs for those parts, it really seemed like they and the zoo update folks were working at cross purposes.

They need to dramatically reduce the enclosure materials needed, or switch the zoo enclosures to the same power tools plus one material system now used for the community buildings. Maybe then I could build a home for some of the 21 animals currently living in my zoo book.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 07-21-2019 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    They don't seem to have thought the whole building materials business through very well. Adding the tool exchange would have been helpful if the bricks, slabs, and glass were only used for community buildings as they used to be, but the quantities of those items now needed for zoo enclosures makes the whole setup fall apart. If feels like they had one team reworking the zoo who decided to add the need for building materials there and a different team working on the tool exchange, and they never once talked to each other. When the announcement claimed the tool exchange was intended to relieve barn storage needs for those parts, it really seemed like they and the zoo update folks were working at cross purposes.

They need to dramatically reduce the enclosure materials needed, or switch the zoo enclosures to the same power tools plus one material system now used for the community buildings. Maybe then I could build a home for some of the 21 animals currently living in my zoo book.
    Have 92 trapped, a cross between Jumanji and fantastic beasts.
    I need to expand zoo so am building an enclosure. As my next CB needs slabs, have placed the toucan enclosure which needs glass and bricks. IF my trains deliver all in reasonably equal quantities, I SHOULD able to finish enclosure and build tools without ever hitting the number of materials clogging up my barn as the pre-tool-exchange CB required.
    That being said, the number of materials needed for zoo enclosures does need to be significantly reduced. Especially as getting rid of the specific zoo materials and removing shops was supposedly to reduce pressure on barnspace
    Last edited by JayS; 07-21-2019 at 03:11 AM.

I did the same for the last enclosure I built, skipping over a couple cheaper ones to build one that used the two materials my next cb didn't want. But it still meant over 300 barn spaces taken up by all the materials and tools, which is way more than any cb ever needed at my level. That's when I decided, basically, it was too pointless to tolerate. It isn't like how many enclosures we have makes any practical difference or benefit in playing. The zoo is fun for decorating, but not much more than that, apart from one regatta task, and that task is the same whether we have 6 enclosures or 16.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 07-21-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Great!! Which one to build 1st?!?!?!? How about a few completed that became victims of the last update?!?!?!?!

It's nice to know that i am not the only one who has a "book zoo"

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    On the upside - you bought the very last enclosure! Yay you!
    Oh how I wish!

I thought I would be clever and purchase the zoo enclosures...backwards.

Now I am stuck with an enclosure I can't build due to it needing something like 254 bricks and 254 slabs!

Where's my rock...
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 07-28-2019 at 12:35 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Hey there, its October 2019 now enclosures are still expensive
    I really dislike having to wait, wait, wait for enough building materials to accumulate for their completion (items needed are ridiculously high)
    Its discouraging, I have mega animals waiting for enclosures due to the above reasons and its put me off bothering to do anything to build up my zoo πŸ˜”. Loved it when you brought your enclosure and didn't have to wait for construction materials to finish them.
    PLEASE bring that option back 😁

It is not the cost of the enclosures, it is the building materials that take too much room in the barn that concern me. I have all the zoo enclosures and animals but swear I am not buying any more.

I too have a big "book" zoo. Would be nice if the trains would bring more than 1 building item per train car. After all, the cars might want 77 wheat in return. I have tired of waiting for building materials for zoo enclosures. Hopefully the next update will have another community building for building materials.