Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Bought the Black Panther enclosure yesterday at the new price, sad to say materials are the same as listed on the wiki, 63 each of glass and slabs...
    Thanks for that, Nightrook. Bit disappointing. Guess the rest of my zoo will have to wait.

I'm confused Di you say the update for IOS has already happened? I have an iPad and I don't see any changes.
    ===================

Township: Haven
    Level: 105
    ===================

Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    I'm confused Di you say the update for IOS has already happened? I have an iPad and I don't see any changes.
    Yes, iOS update is out, though I can't 100% guarantee that's so for everybody.

To be certain, go to your AppStore and manually refresh it by dragging the screen downwards slightly (drag anywhere below the top-most horizontal line). My iOS updates for Township never show unless I refresh like that.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-13-2019 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    I had that problem too. For me, TS updates don't usually show up in the updates list.

I needed to to a hard restart on the iPad, then find the Township page in the App Store. Only after I got there did the Open button change to say Update.

I had to do this on both my devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Thanks for that, Nightrook. Bit disappointing. Guess the rest of my zoo will have to wait.
    I feel the same. It wasn't just the coin cost that made me stop building enclosures. The barn space for all the parts is still prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Bought the Black Panther enclosure yesterday at the new price, sad to say materials are the same as listed on the wiki, 63 each of glass and slabs

Must say the materials could definitely be reduced I am well over halfway through the enclosures, but the last one uses over 4x as much materials as this one. I get that each one uses more than the last but the increases here do seem a little steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I feel the same. It wasn't just the coin cost that made me stop building enclosures. The barn space for all the parts is still prohibitive.
    I echo that, too. Have enclosures sitting there waiting, and no room for these masses of materials. Not even for one. 2 x 170, etc., 2 x 205..?! Playrix, do you PLAY your game?

No incentive at all to build or visit the zoo. The less with these annoying request bubbles all over the place and no Delete button for the - maybe even sillier - requests of 9'ers blocking the zoo board.

Yes, iOS update is out, though I can't 100% guarantee that's so for everybody.

To be certain, go to your AppStore and manually refresh it by dragging the screen downwards slightly (drag anywhere below the top-most horizontal line). My iOS updates for Township never show unless I refresh like that.
    That worked perfectly Bessville. Thanks so much!!
    ===================

===================

The Zoo was TOO much. I'll play with it now. Thanks Anna.

What's the point in reducing cost of enclosures?

The real problem for me is the amount of materials needed to complete the enclosures taking up barn space. Plus it takes forever to get bricks even with fully upgraded trains *sigh*

Yep, the cost reduction works out well, but the material requirements make it almost impossible as you have to share those building materials to buy tools for community buildings. It will take months to get anything fully built. Discouraging.
    ===================

===================