Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

Hey, Townsippers!

Breaking news!

The Zoo enclosures costs will be reduced very soon!
    Stay tuned for the update of the game and get ready to build more homes for your animals 🐼🐾

Which enclosures will you build first?

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 07-23-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Good news. Thanks Anna.
    In answer to your question - Toucan

Woah, so good news
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

This is great news thanks Anna.

Just to clarify I am guessing this is not in the July update rolling out now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    This is great news thanks Anna.
    Just to clarify I am guessing this is not in the July update rolling out now?
    It's in the upcoming update, Ash. The one that is just around the corner 🤗

Thanks Anna, my husband has the update, he looked 20 minutes ago, said the prices were the same, he's looked again now and the prices have dropped...or so he says. Maybe he read it wrong...

Thanks, it is nice to know the developers are listening to the feedback and trying to act on it still.

I'd be interested to know from someone who has an enclosure underway whether the materials requirements have dropped too, or just the purchase price in coins.

Ok, so the prices of the Zoo Enclosures, have been reduced, or are going to be reduced? It is very confusing?? And In this update their are no homes for the animals! sheesh, or am I not seeing them anywhere?

So with this update have enclosures been reduced! And the homes are not with this update, I know it says Soon!

Ok I took pics of the enclosures, and Yes they have been GREATLY
    REDUCED, but I still do not know where are the homes for the animals?
    Last edited by BeeJay; 07-12-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 121

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...

Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    Ok, so the prices of the Zoo Enclosures, have been reduced, or are going to be reduced? It is very confusing?? And In this update their are no homes for the animals! sheesh, or am I not seeing them anywhere?

So with this update have enclosures been reduced! And the homes are not with this update, I know it says Soon!

Ok I took pics of the enclosures, and Yes they have been GREATLY
    REDUCED, but I still do not know where are the homes for the animals?
    I agree there has been some conflicting and confusing information posted.

1) the update currently being rolled out, July 2019, for Kindle, Android, and iOS includes the greatly reduced prices for the existing zoo enclosures. Unfortunately they are not "retroactive" so you will not get a rebate on any enclosure you've already built.

2) there are no *new* enclosures or animals in the update

3) in the zoo, the enclosures *are* the houses for the animals, there is no separate housing for animals, they live in the enclosures.

4) in the main town, a new house for *people* has been added. With a new Community Building the population can rise enough to not only need the newly introduced house but needs an additional 2 houses from the existing housing choices. After building all 3 houses your town can reach the maximum population of 21,415

Ok it said new homes, I thought they were something different than the enclosures
    Last edited by BeeJay; 07-12-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 121

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...