Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

Hey, Townsippers!

Breaking news!

The Zoo enclosures costs will be reduced very soon!
    Stay tuned for the update of the game and get ready to build more homes for your animals 🐼🐾

Which enclosures will you build first?

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 07-23-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Good news. Thanks Anna.
    In answer to your question - Toucan

Woah, so good news
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers, Hop Raiders

This is great news thanks Anna.

Just to clarify I am guessing this is not in the July update rolling out now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    This is great news thanks Anna.
    Just to clarify I am guessing this is not in the July update rolling out now?
    It's in the upcoming update, Ash. The one that is just around the corner 🤗

Thanks Anna, my husband has the update, he looked 20 minutes ago, said the prices were the same, he's looked again now and the prices have dropped...or so he says. Maybe he read it wrong...

Thanks, it is nice to know the developers are listening to the feedback and trying to act on it still.

I'd be interested to know from someone who has an enclosure underway whether the materials requirements have dropped too, or just the purchase price in coins.

Anna, if I understand this correctly, as this change will be in next update, the increase of these prices will NOT concern Windows and Apple users?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Anna, if I understand this correctly, as this change will be in next update, the increase of these prices will NOT concern Windows and Apple users?
    Just to clarify. Apple is both MACos and iOS. You're asking about the MAC version as some iOS users already have the July update with the reduced prices.

Sigh...it figures...I just purchased the very last enclosure! Knew I should have waited.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton