Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: 11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

  1. #41
    In August you posted that cost of enclosures were going to be reduced. It's the middle of October and it still hasnt been reduced. Materials are so high to build the enclosures. It takes me months to get enough to complete 1 enclosure. I can't be on this game 24/7 so I can get it done faster. If trains came in once an hour with triple the amount of materials I can get 2 enclosures a month at the amount you are asking now. If you lower the amount of the material where they are less than 125 apiece than that would be great. I love the game but I cant be on it all day and night.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi L Burtchett View Post
    In August you posted that cost of enclosures were going to be reduced. It's the middle of October and it still hasnt been reduced. Materials are so high to build the enclosures. It takes me months to get enough to complete 1 enclosure. I can't be on this game 24/7 so I can get it done faster. If trains came in once an hour with triple the amount of materials I can get 2 enclosures a month at the amount you are asking now. If you lower the amount of the material where they are less than 125 apiece than that would be great. I love the game but I cant be on it all day and night.
    Hi,

    This was referring to the cost (coins) of the enclosures, not the amount of materials that are needed to complete the enclosures.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #43
    Soooooo, here i am again in hopes i can build/ finish an enclosure for at least one of my many complete families in my book zoo!!! I have already paid the coin prices for most of them and they are still not completed...not a single one!!! During regattas and competitions that reward you with animal cards is not worth the effort for me! Most of them doubles now and the doubles are doubles too!!! Gee! Thanks for the wonderful prize for my efforts!!! Nnnooottt!!! Will the zoo ever be a real zoo???

    I don't even want to visit it myself anymore! .............. I would like to be able to use some of the zoo's roads in my town however:; they are much better than the same old 4 roads that we are limited to! Hint! Hint! Hint!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

  4. #44
    Same - on Anteater now 😩

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    Soooooo, here i am again in hopes i can build/ finish an enclosure for at least one of my many complete families in my book zoo!!! I have already paid the coin prices for most of them and they are still not completed...not a single one!!!...
    This is the problem faced when trying to build more than one project at a time, it throws off the game algorithm and it takes forever to get the materials you need. Once I started building just one project at a time, I often find myself with almost enough materials for the next project before I'm even ready to start it. Barb

  6. #46
    Yes I learned from other players not to try building more than one of anything at a time. Except expansions.
    This applies to the Town ax well as the Zoo.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ...This applies to the Town ax well as the Zoo.
    not as a general rule, as the zoo is different for me. I could finish building my zoo enclosures, as I keep getting the materials by train as before. I just don't have enough room in my barn to keep them, until they go to 170+. And not the patience to hold back on other items, as I find collecting other items more important.
    (Whether it's still the same for the town, I don't know, but it's assumed.) Just saying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •