Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11.07 Zoo Enclosures Costs Will Be Reduced SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Sigh...it figures...I just purchased the very last enclosure! Knew I should have waited.
    On the upside - you bought the very last enclosure! Yay you!

Wow! That’s a big drop!
    Even though i have all the current enclosures, i’m looking forward to paying less for any new ones.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

I’m demanding a refund!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:128
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Just to clarify. Apple is both MACos and iOS. You're asking about the MAC version as some iOS users already have the July update with the reduced prices.
    I read before and Today someone mentioned Mac is still waiting for May update.... You can read it here
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I read before and Today someone mentioned Mac is still waiting for May update.... You can read it here
    I wasn't disputing that the MAC updates are way behind. What I was pointing out was that the term "Apple" is imprecise as the company produces two separate OSes for their devices, MACos for their MacBook and other PC style devices and iOS for phones and tablets.

So saying Apple is still waiting for the May update is not accurate and is misleading to iOS users. That's all.

And yes, you may be quoting someone else who said something ambiguous but that wasn't clear when I first replied to you.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I wasn't disputing that the MAC updates are way behind. What I was pointing out was that the term "Apple" is imprecise as the company produces two separate OSes for their devices, MACos for their MacBook and other PC style devices and iOS for phones and tablets.

So saying Apple is still waiting for the May update is not accurate and is misleading to iOS users. That's all.

And yes, you may be quoting someone else who said something ambiguous but that wasn't clear when I first replied to you.
    And with your help it is now clear to me that difference between PC updates (not only Windows) and phones and tables.
    Learning every day
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Ok, so the prices of the Zoo Enclosures, have been reduced, or are going to be reduced? It is very confusing?? And In this update their are no homes for the animals! sheesh, or am I not seeing them anywhere?

So with this update have enclosures been reduced! And the homes are not with this update, I know it says Soon!

Ok I took pics of the enclosures, and Yes they have been GREATLY
    REDUCED, but I still do not know where are the homes for the animals?
    Last edited by BeeJay; 07-12-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 121

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...

Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    Ok, so the prices of the Zoo Enclosures, have been reduced, or are going to be reduced? It is very confusing?? And In this update their are no homes for the animals! sheesh, or am I not seeing them anywhere?

So with this update have enclosures been reduced! And the homes are not with this update, I know it says Soon!

Ok I took pics of the enclosures, and Yes they have been GREATLY
    REDUCED, but I still do not know where are the homes for the animals?
    I agree there has been some conflicting and confusing information posted.

1) the update currently being rolled out, July 2019, for Kindle, Android, and iOS includes the greatly reduced prices for the existing zoo enclosures. Unfortunately they are not "retroactive" so you will not get a rebate on any enclosure you've already built.

2) there are no *new* enclosures or animals in the update

3) in the zoo, the enclosures *are* the houses for the animals, there is no separate housing for animals, they live in the enclosures.

4) in the main town, a new house for *people* has been added. With a new Community Building the population can rise enough to not only need the newly introduced house but needs an additional 2 houses from the existing housing choices. After building all 3 houses your town can reach the maximum population of 21,415

Ok it said new homes, I thought they were something different than the enclosures
    Last edited by BeeJay; 07-12-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 121

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'd be interested to know from someone who has an enclosure underway whether the materials requirements have dropped too, or just the purchase price in coins.
    Bought the Black Panther enclosure yesterday at the new price, sad to say materials are the same as listed on the wiki, 63 each of glass and slabs

Must say the materials could definitely be reduced I am well over halfway through the enclosures, but the last one uses over 4x as much materials as this one. I get that each one uses more than the last but the increases here do seem a little steep.
    Last edited by Nightrook; 07-13-2019 at 03:53 AM.