Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lost FB friends after the update

Let’s not be so naive, this was known to devs, they released it anyway and surprise surprise it greatly impacts on hoppers again (most used task for hosts and hoppers - house of luck). I really don’t care anymore about hopping, I play to maintain friendships and help people. With Fb friends now removed, my ‘group’ of friends to help has diminished by around 90% (which is slightly less than my will to continue logging into a game that has attacked the very essence of my reason to play). I give up playrix. Just have some cahones and remove hopping completely rather than aggressively attacking your customers with deterrents disguised as ‘bugs’ (every update for the last 4 month has had known bugs that impact hoppers) and please give us our friends back before we all end up losers

Hey, everyone!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hopefully "next update soon" meant a hotfix patch update in x days
    Bess, exactly. Our dev team is working on a fix at the moment but it might take some time before we get it all figured out.

Folks, we'll do our best to prevent such problems from coming up in the future, but in the meantime, many thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, everyone!

Bess, exactly. Our dev team is working on a fix at the moment but it might take some time before we get it all figured out.

Folks, we'll do our best to prevent such problems from coming up in the future, but in the meantime, many thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Anna
    Is this the reason the android update has stopped?
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Playrix should have friend summary details so that we don’t have to count them each time.
    Last edited by oziborn; 07-15-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, everyone!

Regards,
    Anna
    What does "might take some time" mean? Minutes, hours, days, weeks? So when can KINDLE expect the July update? I don't even use Facebook but am still penalized by this! And the event starts soon...

Deano, totally agree with your post!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Deano4England View Post
    Let’s not be so naive, this was known to devs, they released it anyway and surprise surprise it greatly impacts on hoppers again (most used task for hosts and hoppers - house of luck). I really don’t care anymore about hopping, I play to maintain friendships and help people. With Fb friends now removed, my ‘group’ of friends to help has diminished by around 90% (which is slightly less than my will to continue logging into a game that has attacked the very essence of my reason to play). I give up playrix. Just have some cahones and remove hopping completely rather than aggressively attacking your customers with deterrents disguised as ‘bugs’ (every update for the last 4 month has had known bugs that impact hoppers) and please give us our friends back before we all end up losers
    Exactly. Cowards. Just end hopping. Enough with the crappy updates that hinder everyone's game.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I’ve been away and just noticed all of my friends are gone except 52! Right before hop! Give me a freaking break! Color me ticked off!
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Exactly! This is exactly how I feel. Yes, hopping has become a great part of this game but every month it’s one disaster after another. I’m loosing my energy to log in. With the release of new games daily I might finally kick my addiction. Thanks playrix.
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

And to make matters worse I went to go give a friend a gift for filling 3 trains and a plane box. It said “invite”. Said I had to many friends so I freaked out deleting other friends that were in there that don’t help or play as much as me and it kept saying “to many friends”. I didn’t have my aha moment until I deleted about another 15 in game friends. I should have known it was playrix.
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Deano, couldn't agree more...Been saying this for months...

Either accept hopping as part of the game and stop making what appear to be attacks on it, which hurt everyone else too or just stop hopping altogether.

EEEtown, I did exactly the same, didn't want to lose track of a particular FB friend so had to dump 8 in game friends before I could invite them.

On the plus side friendship Day is less than 2 weeks away...if the developers want me to spend my T cash on gifts they will need to sort this by then