Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost FB friends after the update

Update 6.8.0; Facebook friends not loading in Township

Same problem in my Township, please fix it. Tried logging out of Facebook app; logged out of Facebook in Township...as suggested; logged back into Facebook app; reinstalled Township; logged into Facebook in the game. Still no Friends loading on my Friend list. I have tried this twice and did not have any effect on the problem.

Yes, I have lost all Facebook friends. Have disconnected and reconnected from Facebook, and uninstalled/reinstalled township to no avail

ETA: I’m starting to see a few Facebook friends trickle in now. Maybe when everyone else has reconnected I’ll be able to see them
    Last edited by Catsalive; 07-13-2019 at 02:23 PM.

When i first updated to 6.8, i didnt lose any friends but then, when i logged in again the next day, all FB friends were gone. i lost about 150 friends. This seriously affects my ability to give or receive any help. This needs to get fixed ASAP. Game play is seriously affected.

Can everyone possibly mention their platform and/or type of device you are using? Also, possibly where you are also located?
    Thanks!

iOS Australia
    My Android hasn’t updated yet but I expect the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Can everyone possibly mention their platform and/or type of device you are using? Also, possibly where you are also located?
    Thanks!
    This does seem to be iOS only problem. Location, however, is irrelevant. Australia, Russia, Canada, States. Players all over the world report the same issue

I've seen someone received an answer from CS today that this issue will be fixed in next update soon

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I've seen someone received an answer from CS today that this issue will be fixed in next update soon
    So issue won't be fixed until the August update for iOS? Or meaning fixed with July update for those that have not received July update, some Android and kindle?

I understand that bugs happen to the best programmers but to release an update with a known problem is totally unprofessional. I WANT MY FRIENDS BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    So issue won't be fixed until the August update for iOS? Or meaning fixed with July update for those that have not received July update, some Android and kindle?
    Hopefully "next update soon" meant a hotfix patch update in x days as opposed to the next routine update in x weeks.