Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost FB friends after the update

Same problem here: I had about 400 Facebook friends and 50 ingame friends with a total reported in Hall of 428. Now I have 628 friends reported!!!! (it seems like a very old number from two months ago), a huge loss of Facebook friends, the most effective unfortunately. Some who were deleted either ingame or Facebook appear again. Frankly how are we supposed to race without friends??? How are we supposed to invite friends in our coops if we do not have anymore those friends we want to invite???

Marinella very very very unhappy. Please correct this before interseasonal week.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers

Same problem here, so many friends missing after this iOS update, fb friends that are still friends but not showing in game bar and in-game friends disappeared too. I had all limite friends possible to have and lost almost all (only have 72) and lost specially those most helpful.
    Please solve this issue, missing friends means I have less help and I can’t help them to get clovers.

Same as I many Facebook friends are gone from my friends list, who always help me a lots. I cannot send ballon gift for them. Would like to fix it.

My friends are also missing, please fix this as it's really frustrating. Even sending balloons for your helpers is impossible.

Noooooooo, come on now! Please leave well enough alone, it’s exciting when we can hop and get rewards to race harder and play more. I know several players who don’t play anymore because of recent changes. Please give us back our FB friends and old school hopping practices.

It seems like this one is an iOS problem. Any updated Androids who experience it too?

Even accounts that have only about 100 Facebook friends who play township have lost most of them! Their list is basically the 50 in game friends and only a few fb friends... Giving and receiving help is greatly affected. This is totally unacceptable.

I'm up to 105 friends today, had 75 yesterday. Strange thing is I accepted exactly 30 friend requests on Facebook last night. But some friends who are on my list today but weren't there yesterday are definitely not new friends.

I got a response from support...

"Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know about that issue! I passed the information on to the dev team, so they'll do their best to identify and fix the problem ASAP.

We for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

Seems an odd response if this was a known issue during Beta.

Hi guys!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. The info has been passed on to the dev team, so they're on it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience ❤️🙏

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. The info has been passed on to the dev team, so they're on it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience ❤️

Regards,
    Anna
    Anna, this is the stock answer being given by CS, however, the devs were aware of this issue during beta testing, so why wasn't this fixed before being released. Specifically, why didn't they actually check that it was fixed before sending the update out?
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT