Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hmmm . . . When did the island castle ruins get all spiffied up and start flying a flag? Guess I don’t pay attention to landmarks.
    Wow. No idea, lol
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I see on FB that the price for all enclosures are being reduced! And as usual, my zoo is done, lol.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hmmm . . . When did the island castle ruins get all spiffied up and start flying a flag? Guess I don’t pay attention to landmarks.
    Must be with this new update, cause mine is not spiffy!!
    Castaway Co op

Hey! Is there a way to play township from your laptop or computer without having to start from level one?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelVille View Post
    Hey! Is there a way to play township from your laptop or computer without having to start from level one?
    I'm not 100% that it works with Township, but there are free Android emulators for PC that run a program that mimics the operating system. You install one and start it, then you're able to use the Play store to download apps. You'd have to be able to log into your account that you used to play Township (i.e. Google play ID) but in theory it should work. There are tutorials you can search for how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Lu View Post
    I'm not 100% that it works with Township, but there are free Android emulators for PC that run a program that mimics the operating system. You install one and start it, then you're able to use the Play store to download apps. You'd have to be able to log into your account that you used to play Township (i.e. Google play ID) but in theory it should work. There are tutorials you can search for how to do that.
    Sorry, but emulators are not supported by Playrix, you won't be able to play Township using one. Most of the games' features are not available on emulators. See this post for more details.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Why was the interface at the Academy of Industry changed? What was up with the old one, it was so much easier to tell which upgrades were available for your factory before. Really don't understand why this developers continually feel the need to change things like this.

On the other hand load buttons are now at the bottom on trains even if you don't have coupons...thank you.

And the reduced cost of zoo enclosures is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Sorry, but emulators are not supported by Playrix, you won't be able to play Township using one. Most of the games' features are not available on emulators. See this post for more details.
    Oops! Wasn't aware of that, thanks for the link!

Any news on Android update?
    Castaway Co op

The coin cost of enclosures has dropped to about half. I guess they noticed how many players had pretty much just stopped buying them.

For example, the Macaw enclosure was 145,000, is now 74,000 coins. At the top end, Arctic Wolf was 390,000 but is now 168,000.

I hope they reduced the building materials as well. Dedicating 200-300 barn spaces to bricks and glass feels really counterproductive for zoo enclosures that serve no actual game purpose or benefit.

Also, here's a before and after comparison fir the castle.

Last edited by Mayfield; 07-11-2019 at 08:59 PM.