Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Surprise! Since my computer store is in progress , trains brought at least 60 pieces of glass! Nice algorithm! Never had that before.
    All I’m getting is glass too. Great if all you need is glass but makes it impossible to trade for drills & saws. Stupid algorithms!
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

I’m not sure why everyone is so keen to get this bug-laden update, I still have no Facebook friends. As for the more childish, cartoonish changes to on-screen buttons & quantities of feathers, why oh why will they not leave things alone & stop sucking the life out of the game?!

The travesty of the zoo still hurts, I only go there if I have to do a zoo task now, there is no joy in looking at it.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-17-2019 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I’m not sure why everyone is so keen to get this bug-laden update
    I, for one, am not at all keen to get it. I hope they don’t force it on us since obviously they never fixed the problems with the beta. We are talking one of the top ten most profitable mobile game devs in the world; no excuses.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-17-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Don't we need the update to play the next event?

I know as a kindle player I want the update because I hate being the last to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post

I know as a kindle player I want the update because I hate being the last to get it.
    I think we've had 3 updates this year that we (kindle) get right before the event started. And we did get one earlier than most Android player but don't expect that to ever happen again. Just be glad it's not like the winter update that was over a week!

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I’m not sure why everyone is so keen to get this bug-laden update, I still have no Facebook friends. As for the more childish, cartoonish changes to on-screen buttons & quantities of feathers, why oh why will they not leave things alone & stop sucking the life out of the game?!
    Well as usual my barn is bursting so I can't wait to get the update so I can use all the building materials on the CB and the land
    expansions . TBF I'm not on Facebook so that issue won't effect me, otherwise I probably wouldn't be as keen to get the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    Yes but I am not sure I will be playing the snowboarding. IIRC the last time we had it they made the competition where your score only carried on until you fell unless you paid to continue playing . I guess if there is a decent dec (we only seem to win one now) I may try to reach all my personal goals which won't rely on me not falling,lol.
    Anyway we should definitely get it before the event starts.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-17-2019 at 04:57 AM.
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Should be tomorrow. How wrong was I, lol?? I only really need this update to free up barn space also. But I did order a new 10 inch fire
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Should be tomorrow. How wrong was I, lol?? I only really need this update to free up barn space also. But I did order a new 10 inch fire
    Lol, we all wanted you to be right Score . Nice that you're getting a new kindle, I play on the 10 inch fire and love it .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Just wondering has anyone got blue feathers using bagels since the update? Tried with 6 bagels, not one. Had to give in and buy them from my dealer as my train has been waiting 4 hours.

Scorekeeper you will love your new Kindle! Hoping the update gets here soon as I too have tons of building materials that need to be used. I usually wait a couple days to start the event so that doesn't matter to me, but I could really use the barn space.
    Waiting patiently....😊
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017