Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    UPDATE!!

My new KINDLE updated!! Thanks to CS support, Bess and Anna! I had to turn off both devices and wait a bit. Then once I turned on new device and went to township, I had option of which game (old/new) to play on device!

So everything is working fine! Wow, this 10 inch is like a a laptop! I can see the chat print and my town! Glad I purchased!

Happy towning!!
    Great news. Thanks for the update.

So please walk me thru it in case a buy a new fire for Christmas. I turn off my old kindle. I turn on the new kindle. I go to apps to download township? It asks me about an old/new town? I pick the new town?

I too am used to it just automatically updating stuff so I need to know the new procedure. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post

So please walk me thru it in case a buy a new fire for Christmas. I turn off my old kindle. I turn on the new kindle. I go to apps to download township? It asks me about an old/new town? I pick the new town?

I too am used to it just automatically updating stuff so I need to know the new procedure. Thanks in advance for your help!!
    Are you connected via social media? If so, you can follow a way easier method, lol
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post

Hey Cody! The method for us to manually transfer our game to another device is the same as it ever was (I described it here). But you'll only need to follow it if the game doesn't pick up your old town automatically – which hopefully it will. If, like scorekeeper, you don't have your game connected to a social media account, then you might need to holler Support for help as she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hey Cody! The method for us to manually transfer our game to another device is the same as it ever was (I described it here). But you'll only need to follow it if the game doesn't pick up your old town automatically – which hopefully it will. If, like scorekeeper, you don't have your game connected to a social media account, then you might need to holler Support for help as she did.
    Cool. I am on Facebook (for this game only) so I should be ok. Thanks for the info and reassurances. I am looking forward to getting a new Kindle and don't want it to be a hassle.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)