Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Depends on what device you play on.
    IOS has been released several days ago. i never wait for the update-pop-up (waiting for that can take days). Whenever I expect a new update I regularly visit Appstore, search for Township myself, and then the ‘werk bij’ button appears (if update is ready, of course).
    Aadje and me are on Android we have to wait till that 'working bee' arrives
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 07-14-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    So no one got an update today (Saturday)? Hopefully, that means they are working on fixing the lost FB friends before any more players receive the update. I won't start fretting til Monday morning
    Still no update for me, hank!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

I'm on IOS and still don't have the update. I've checked multiple times in the app store (just 1 minute ago even) and no update.

I've always gotten the update within a day of release in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    I'm on IOS and still don't have the update. I've checked multiple times in the app store (just 1 minute ago even) and no update.

I've always gotten the update within a day of release in the past.
    Have you tried force-refreshing your AppStore, Pepper? You can do so by slightly dragging the Updates screen downwards from anywhere below the topmost line. Many of us routinely need to do that in order to have a TS update appear.

Screenshot_20190714-201828.jpg When I looked(again) if the upgrade for Android was available, I spotted the attached pictures. Are they part of the new update, ore just eye candy?

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Screenshot_20190714-201828.jpg When I looked(again) if the upgrade for Android was available, I spotted the attached pictures. Are they part of the new update, ore just eye candy?
    Eye candy ...

Android here still no go. Midwest US. Have already encountered fill requests from friends that are just a red box with nothing so I am useless in filling those requests.

Ther's one thing about the delay for Android and Kindle. Why don't playrix give us an explanation about it? As long a
    I play the game, each and every update rolls out first for iOS, and only at least 3 days later for Android and Kindle. There must be a reason. Is it a Top Secret? Or just a lack of respect from playrix to the not-iOS players?

Those pictures remind me of the bogus Township ads I see in other games that make it look like a disaster repair game. Did Township ever have payers recovering from disasters like the barn on fire or an overturned tomato truck?

I have seen the same misleading style ads for some other games which I've played enough to know they are nothing like the ads.

Ther's one thing about the delay for Android and Kindle. Why don't playrix give us an explanation about it? As long a
    I play the game, each and every update rolls out first for iOS, and only at least 3 days later for Android and Kindle. There must be a reason. Is it a Top Secret? Or just a lack of respect from playrix to the not-iOS players?
    Well Anna did respond to you regarding the updates rolling out later (or earlier as the case may be ) on different platforms such as Ios, Android or kindle in the February update thread here. I seem to recall a couple of updates ago ios getting it last as well. Though you are right nearly every update is ios first then android and then kindle.
    Last edited by Downton; 07-14-2019 at 10:56 PM.