Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Anna did reply at 6 am on the UPDATE is out Thread......soon, will be shortly for Amazon...you know the drill...only been 22 hours

Anna posted at same time, lol. Nothing new, except they have no control as to when a Certain platform releases the update....
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 07-19-2019 at 07:45 AM.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

After seeing the decorations ( thanks Dread) I don't mind missing the event. Nothing there of interest to me and this is my least favorite event.
    I hope we get the update shortly/soon though.
    Isn't the reason the Kindle update is always late that Amazon has to check everything over first for bugs? Which is great but when they find something don't they have to send it back to Playrix to fix? In which case I can't buy the excuse that "we have no control over " anything.
    The hours tick by.......
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    After seeing the decorations ( thanks Dread) I don't mind missing the event. Nothing there of interest to me and this is my least favorite event.
    Same as you I'm not bothered about the event or most of the decs fortunately, I guess. I just want the update so I can clear my barn and get stuff built!

Isn't the reason the Kindle update is always late that Amazon has to check everything over first for bugs? Which is great but when they find something don't they have to send it back to Playrix to fix? In which case I can't buy the excuse that "we have no control over " anything.
    The hours tick by.......
    This is what I always thought to be the case too Katville .
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

The hours tick by.......
    Agreed! It makes sense that Amazon finds the bugs but then Playrix has to fix them. Which is why I think they need to slow their roll on these rapid fire updates. And events too. We have one every other week now with usually only one new deco each round. They must be making a ton of money on these events! Which would be easier to take if the games weren't glitchy and the decos were worth playing for. (Thanks Dread for posting the pics.)

Now I just want the kindle update to get some barnspace!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Update on lack of Kindle update?

Well, at least I don't really want the new skiing event deco, and I own the others already.

Plus, I don't love the skiing jump game.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    Update on lack of Kindle update?

Well, at least I don't really want the new skiing event deco, and I own the others already.

Plus, I don't love the skiing jump game.
    This time, am thankful for repeat decos

Playrix and Amazon really needs to develop a new update release contract or some type of understanding.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I'm relatively new to Township (200 days). Playing on kindle. I'm very concerned about the delay of update. I used to play the "story" games. One day the updates came and they were never released on kindle. I survived about 2 months playing on my phone before quitting.

I'm currently playing on my phone waiting for this update but do not enjoy the game on the small screen. I'm the leader of my co-op and have a lot of time (& some $$) invested here. Has there been a long delay like this before? I remember one 2-day delay but nothing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Memebear View Post
    I'm relatively new to Township (200 days). Playing on kindle. I'm very concerned about the delay of update. I used to play the "story" games. One day the updates came and they were never released on kindle. I survived about 2 months playing on my phone before quitting.

I'm currently playing on my phone waiting for this update but do not enjoy the game on the small screen. I'm the leader of my co-op and have a lot of time (& some $$) invested here. Has there been a long delay like this before? I remember one 2-day delay but nothing like this.
    This is the first time we've misses the start of the event & I've been playing for over 3 year

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    This time, am thankful for repeat decos

Playrix and Amazon really needs to develop a new update release contract or some type of understanding.
    Some sort of statement saying "it's in our possession and we are working diligently for your safety & we will release it as soon as we feel it fit". Wouldn't that be lovely

That scares me specialj501. Fingers crossed that Amazon\kindle approves! Thx for the response.