Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

On a totally different subject: I am no longer getting tcash in gift balloons, only coins. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Downton, are you playing your kindle version?
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Downton, are you playing your kindle version?
    Yes Magnolia, Im still playing on my kindle version.

Ive deleted the google version, but if I download it again it just comes back at the level 6 game I had. Even when I connect FB to both versions only one township shows up in my fb.
    Last edited by Downton; 07-21-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post

Kathy I have to say I'm worried that means I won't even be able to transfer my game to a new Android device now .
    To be honest, I was never able to get my phone Android and Kindle to sync. I ended up with two towns. But for whatever reason (maybe the timing of the facebook connect) it worked yesterday (both on the same device). I was of the opinion that the worst that could happen is that I had to reinstall the Amazon version again. Maybe delete the Google version and start it over and sync before the game asks? I really don't know.

From what I can see kindle recognizes I have played the google version hence the constant message about may lose buildings etc, but google hasnt recognised my kindle version.

ETA My question is if I bought an Android device and my game didn't sync from my kindle would Playrix be able to help transfer my game over???
    Last edited by Downton; 07-21-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    From what I can see kindle recognizes I have played the google version hence the constant message about may lose buildings etc, but google hasnt recognised my kindle version.

ETA My question is if I bought an Android device and my game didn't sync from my kindle would Playrix be able to help transfer my game over???
    The problem with syncing right now is that the same town is running on two versions of the game, and they are not compatible with eachother - one wants the updated version, one doesn't even see the 'old' one.
    Once the update is out for Kindle as well, syncing between devices will resume working as usual, and the transfer will go smoother.

Downton, if you want to buy a different device and switch now (as in, before the update is out), you can always send a message to support from your old device (so they have all the data as backup), then another one from your new device and cross-reference the ticket ID. If transferring your town doesn't go as planned, you can ask them to transfer it manually.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I received an email response that said they will release " as earliest as possible". Everything from them sounds like a form letter & there is no explanation. I even pointed out that "thousands" of us are waiting but they still refuse to say what is the hold up. If there was a problem with the update, as others have said, it would have been sent back & fixed & released by now. This leads me to believe they just don't care. By the way just got an update last night from them for an app i don't play much.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The problem with syncing right now is that the same town is running on two versions of the game, and they are not compatible with eachother - one wants the updated version, one doesn't even see the 'old' one.
    Once the update is out for Kindle as well, syncing between devices will resume working as usual, and the transfer will go smoother.

Downton, if you want to buy a different device and switch now (as in, before the update is out), you can always send a message to support from your old device (so they have all the data as backup), then another one from your new device and cross-reference the ticket ID. If transferring your town doesn't go as planned, you can ask them to transfer it manually.
    Thank you dread! That makes me feel much better . I think at this stage I will try to be patient and wait for this update to hit kindle before transferring to a new device. I shall pick a new tablet in preperation.

Thanks again for the explanation and reassurance .

ETA specialj it is this frustration with the lack of info from Amazon and the lack of care for their customers that has pushed me to the decision of changing to Android. Thanks for trying to get some answers from them, not an easy task. It's much appreciated . And lol, it adds salt to the wound getting an update you don't care about .
    Last edited by Downton; 07-21-2019 at 03:11 PM.

I don’t know if Google Play Games automatically came with the store but if so, it automatically save your game as well so that may be playing a part in it loading the lower level town. I know it caused me a moment of panic when it tried to load a really old version of my town when i installed the game on a new android phone. It was awhile ago and i don’t remember the specifics of how i got around it (sorry!).
    Edit: i think when i connected to facebook it fixed it...maybe....
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

When is kindle going to update?

When is kindle going to update? I have uninstalled reinstalled rebooted everything but still no update