Thread: Can't join Co-op

Can't join Co-op

I left my co-op to join another and now am left without a co-op and no access to anyone else. I have done everything suggested in their troubleshooting has anyone got any ideas how I can join one or even create my own, same thing it rejects me every time:

AlwaysKimmie
    Well first post in player ad, add all information like Android or iOS ect... we small group only 5 now but in gold
    America Pride is the name look it up

Hi Jubbly, is there maybe a time penalty applied to your account, sometimes when you leave a co-op you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can join a new one.

If this is the case the join button on co-ops will be grey and if you click it a very quick message flashes up telling you that you can't join a new co-op for a set amount of time. Very quick and very easy to miss message...

It probably isn't that simple, but if you have only just left your old co-op it just may be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubbly57 View Post
    I left my co-op to join another and now am left without a co-op and no access to anyone else. I have done everything suggested in their troubleshooting has anyone got any ideas how I can join one or even create my own, same thing it rejects me every time:
    Here are a couple links explaining co-ops:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...hat-and-co-ops

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Co-op

Like Ashdust said, could quite possibly be the time penalty. But read thru those links...they may provide you the answer you need for joining a co-op as well as starting your own.

If they do not work you may have to file a ticket.

Time Penalties:
    Screenshot 2019-07-29 at 9.26.14 AM - Edited.jpg
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 07-29-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

If what Ashdust and Twilight wrote doesn't work/help, the OP should explain more precisely, which message they are getting when doing what - and best before filing a ticket, pls. We are working here much too much with guesswork. Which OS, and which troubleshooting suggestions didn't work?