Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Well if Playrix would quit rushing updates, and releasing them with bugs, Amazon could vet them faster and release them in a more timely fashion. I am happy to wait for my Kindle release. I've yet to have one cause me trouble.
    This is the first time I m having a problem waiting. They have always come through. I appreciate Amazon for their caution, but I'm ready to build & I really thought the update release would coincide with the event start. But I guess they didn't like their testing results

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    This is the first time I m having a problem waiting. They have always come through. I appreciate Amazon for their caution, but I'm ready to build & I really thought the update release would coincide with the event start. But I guess they didn't like their testing results
    Believe me I am more than ready too. I love the snowboarding event and my barn is bursting at the seams with tools for building. I have my fingers super crossed that the kindle update happens soon!!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    Yes Scorekeeper, with just over 2 hours to go before delayed event, no doubt Amazon staff have gone home to play the game on their Apple devizes lol
    LOL, I believe this, they do not care about the rest of us!
    Happy
    Town Level 153

Since there is no Kindle update could someone tell me what decorations I'm missing out on? Just curious.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Since there is no Kindle update could someone tell me what decorations I'm missing out on? Just curious.
    I posted screenshots of the event decorations HERE.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Well, the Meltdown decoration seems appropriate, since no KINDLE update. And no official words from Playrix. They can't even make a statement to us. Poor, poor customer services but wouldn't expect anything else from Playrix.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Well, the Meltdown decoration seems appropriate, since no KINDLE update. And no official words from Playrix. They can't even make a statement to us. Poor, poor customer services but wouldn't expect anything else from Playrix.
    I agree some sort of comment would be nice because we don't know what is going on behind the scenes. Maybe everybody in Amazon update testing dept got sick & now they're back logged. But there's not any excuse that isn't going to sound like someone blaming someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Just wondering has anyone got blue feathers using bagels since the update? Tried with 6 bagels, not one. Had to give in and buy them from my dealer as my train has been waiting 4 hours.
    Hi Ashdust,
    it‘s two days since your post, but I just tried it today, and yes, I got one blue feather (out of two ducks in total) after feeding a bagel. It was the first time since the changes, I fed the ducks bagels, so I was quite pleased

Not holding my breath for the update. At this rate we'll get it when the event is over. I'm not all to concerned with that, tho, as the decor for completing personal goals is seriously sad and I have all the other decor. I'm with those about building materials for the CB and clearing the barn. To actually get some zoo enclosures built will be great, also. Not keen on the peanuts, allergic, lol.

Oh well, smh!
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I posted screenshots of the event decorations HERE.
    Thanks dread, that makes me feel better about not being able to play the event at the moment. Not to fussed about the decs being offered.

Would have been nice to have a message from Playrix to keep us kindle users informed as to what a going on.