Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Event has been delayed, Specialj501.

With event being delayed by only hours, I think Kindle will be updated soon.

Thanks folks. Glad Im not alone but wish this wouldnt happen time after time

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol - Optimist!

For me (Android tablet), all the icons at the bottom of the main screen have changed - to something I would call "more cartoonish", alhough I never was sure what it meant, when I saw it mentioned before.
    I'm not used to the changed view yet, but will, so am neither complaining nor enthusiastic about it.
    But it seems to me, that the grafix ppl have the freedom to change what they want, while other Playrix folks - Devs or deciders - have the freedom to ignore all our wishes in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list, eternally.
    Yes, I have noticed too. Even the Back Home button when you visit other ones Town is changed.
    Does it influence my fun in the game in the positive or negative way? Nah
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I don't actually like the new improved island. The flag now covers a small bit of useable land. If the whole island could be moved backwards a space to ensure clear water visible between the flag and the mainland it would look better.
    Before the update there was no flag ont top of it. Maybe the new Surfer guy put it there after blowing up the Castle

It's not just the flag. The building itself is also much taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    It's not just the flag. The building itself is also much taller.
    I think so, too.
    What were they thinking... <smh>
    It would be really great, if (also) the grafix ppl did some tasks that make sense. And were wished for.

Still no KINDLE update...
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Yes Scorekeeper, with just over 2 hours to go before delayed event, no doubt Amazon staff have gone home to play the game on their Apple devizes lol

It's official, the event started & no update! What a let down! Wish there was something we could do, like boycott. But alas only thing to be done is write angry letters! Amazon overlords have us by the blank n blank!😡

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    It's official, the event started & no update! What a let down! Wish there was something we could do, like boycott. But alas only thing to be done is write angry letters! Amazon overlords have us by the blank n blank!😡
    Well if Playrix would quit rushing updates, and releasing them with bugs, Amazon could vet them faster and release them in a more timely fashion. I am happy to wait for my Kindle release. I've yet to have one cause me trouble.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)