Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I play on Android and usually get the update only after Anna officially announce it on the forum. Players on iOS get the update 3 or 4 days ahead like usual. For me, no announce = no update available.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Would be nice to know where you are. Just checked my Google store and no update available yet on the east coast America.
    Still not available in The Netherlands.😣

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    It seems to me that phones always get the Google updates first as my tablets receive the update a day or so later. Now it appears that the roll out has stopped, so I'm hoping this means that the remainder of the updates will include a fix for the friends issue.
    Yeah, sounds promising, hopefully. My Android phone updated yesterday and a friend of mine in florida Android tablet also updated. Appears to still have all her friends.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Still not available in The Netherlands.������
    My Coop leader (living near Eindhoven NL) got the update yesterday, I still didn't get it (Rotterdam NL), both on Android
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    My Coop leader (living near Eindhoven NL) got the update yesterday, I still didn't get it (Rotterdam NL), both on Android
    Eindhoven a little bit nearer to Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Eindhoven a little bit nearer to Russia
    Well, she travelled to Zeeland that day, more near UK, and went back home again the same day.
    Would that have been on any influence?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Well, she travelled to Zeeland that day, more near UK, and went back home again the same day.
    Would that have been on any influence?
    Who knows! I hope you get your update soon.

Since update, I too have lost half my Facebook friends, and some have become in-game friends, so lost in-game friends also. How do you get more Facebook friends to replenish what has been lost?

So no one got an update today (Saturday)? Hopefully, that means they are working on fixing the lost FB friends before any more players receive the update. I won't start fretting til Monday morning
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Still not available in The Netherlands.
    Depends on what device you play on.
    IOS has been released several days ago. i never wait for the update-pop-up (waiting for that can take days). Whenever I expect a new update I regularly visit Appstore, search for Township myself, and then the ‘werk bij’ button appears (if update is ready, of course).