Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

no need for sorry, score, yup, you don't have to believe me - as I said, just another interpretation. As Amazon is a huge company, I wouldn't be surprised, if not all their departments are informed about the work status of others.
    And main thing is anyway to show that there are other possibilities than everyone lying or other conspiracies.

Yay! Township automatically updated for me!!

I'm hoping my trains bring me all the glass, as I still need 32 pieces.

Plus implying Tool Exchange roulette, trying to get the electric drills and electric saws I need, but it keeps asking for glass and I'm not giving that up.

I'm skipping the ski event.

I'm so glad it updated before regatta began!! Love regatta!

At last, Kindle update. Only just over 2 days to do skiing event though. Hope you are all good skiers

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I'm so glad it updated before regatta began!! Love regatta!
    Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    At last, Kindle update. Only just over 2 days to do skiing event though. Hope you are all good skiers
    Yay! Good luck, for event and regatta!

I still expect some change for Kindle players to happen, as Anna promised here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1511837

I think they just couldn't "insert" it in the current update, not as visible instantly.

Wait what? How do you guys have it?? I don't even see township in my app store anymore.....

I just got it today, but I'm not allowed to do the Regatta and the ski event is almost over.

Help. Don't have the option to download Township on Kindle anymore

Well since the 6.8 was released on kindle, supposedly earlier today, I no longer have the app in my app store. At all. I'm on a 2nd gen kindle fire. Talk with amazon app customer service and they said it's on the developers end. What's the deal guys I just wanna play some township. Please help

Do you still have access to Township on your kindle at all? If so I would definitely put in a report to CS from inside your game. I honestly don't know why you have lost the app in the app store.

Maybe if once you have put in a report replying to the automatic response, you could give the conversation id number of your open report to one of the mods and they can try and help get a response for you.

I would just like to follow up about loading Google play onto your kindle. I personally don't recommend it. I managed to do it easy enough, but have since deleted it all from my device. My kindle apps did not sync to it and I found the whole thing stressful and not worth the worry. I know many players have probably been successful with it but I will not do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam View Post
    Well since the 6.8 was released on kindle, supposedly earlier today, I no longer have the app in my app store. At all. I'm on a 2nd gen kindle fire. Talk with amazon app customer service and they said it's on the developers end. What's the deal guys I just wanna play some township. Please help
    I'm having the exact same issue myself. Luckily, it's only my baby town.

ETA: my kindle appears to be 2nd gen too. (Wasn't sure before - someone gave me their old one)
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-24-2019 at 08:31 AM.