Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Yes, I have had Google on my Kindle for a few years. If you Google "sideload Google to Kindle" you should find the instructions. There are 4 files you need to add, but the instructions I used walked me right through it. Opens up lots more apps to use that aren't on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Newman Turza View Post
    Yes, I have had Google on my Kindle for a few years. If you Google "sideload Google to Kindle" you should find the instructions. There are 4 files you need to add, but the instructions I used walked me right through it. Opens up lots more apps to use that aren't on Amazon.

Thank you Kathy . Yes I have found instructions (using your instructions, lol). I shall look into it further tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Newman Turza View Post
    So which platform does your Kindle game update under? Android or are you still waiting on update?

It updates via Google. I have the update, on my Kindle device. No more waiting on Amazon.

11 days till bubblegum event i suppose we will miss that as well

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    11 days till bubblegum event i suppose we will miss that as well
    Amazon is brutal to you guys!

As I play other games on my Kindle which I dont want to get rid of and worries about storage space, I am scared to try the Google method suggested by Kathy but I am so so tempted. Players in my co op have now got the computer store built, 3 houses and 2 land expansions, not to mention happily playing the skiing event. It is so unfair and totally unacceptable. Ohh ... and I wont be able to take regatta tasks if still not updated by the start of the new season on Tuesday or I suspect access the decos in the Clubhouse. Cant see the update happening over the weekend.

I successfully installed GooglePlay on my kindle. I am on level 6 and so far it has not acknowledged or asked about my town. I have both towns connected to facebook. My amazon game does however come up saying you switched to an earlier version and may lose buildings etc. I just click ok and go into my town no problems. Maybe when the kindle update finally comes out googleplay township will recognize my town and give me the option to switch. So for now still waiting for the update.

Maybe after the weekend, but before the Regatta, kindle will get the update?

I feel that this delay isn't about caution anymore. This just seems like disrespect or laziness