Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Slam you might have to talk to Amazon. I had an older Kindle and last Halloween it would not load the update. Amazon told me the tablet was too old and did not have enough memory or something to that effect. I ended up having to get a new one. 2nd gen is a pretty old device isn't it. My new one is 7th gen I think.
    If true, that would be a great coincidence seeing as i've only been playing Township for about a month

Well up to you. Was just offering you a solution based on my experience.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Slam View Post
    Would really love to know why the app is no longer on the app store for a 2nd gen Kindle Fire if staff or someone could respond to this at least before the event is over
    Slam, my 2nd gen kindle is apparently running an OS version equivalent to android 4.0 and there's no option for me to upgrade it on this device. Township's minimum system requirement is Android 4.2, which explains why I can't get the most recent update from my store. I suppose I'm lucky I got away with it for as long as I did. Now for me to decide whether it's worth buying another device to have a baby town or not. My geriatric kindle was a hand-me-down, so cost me nothing, but I can't say I ever liked it much. Ho hum.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-03-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Not that it matters at this point... the event is over tomorrow anyway..
    Anna commented this morning that event is extended. I don't know how to post the link or copy its on the new update is out thread in news.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Anna commented this morning that event is extended. I don't know how to post the link or copy its on the new update is out thread in news.
    Here you go - the link to Anna's post in the official update thread (Township News).

Idk what to do everyone is telling me different things and the mods keep deleting my posts asking for help. Where else do I get help for this? I've contact playrix twice in the past in game and never got a response. I'm out of options and feel defeated -_-

Idk what to do everyone is telling me different things and the mods keep deleting my posts asking for help. Where else do I get help for this? I've contact playrix twice in the past in game and never got a response. I'm out of options and feel defeated -_-
    You have to contact Amazon. They will check why you do not see the new update. If they confirm your device is too old and can't support the new update, I am afraid you are out of luck.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    You have to contact Amazon. They will check why you do not see the new update. If they confirm your device is too old and can't support the new update, I am afraid you are out of luck.
    I've already checked with them. They told me it's on the developers side.

I've already checked with them. They told me it's on the developers side.
    If you are on generation 2, you definitely can't update game. Reason it is not showing in app store. Has nothing to do with how long you having been playing, has to do with how old your device is!
    If you are trying to contact support, make sure you respond to automated messages. If you don't, you have to start over.
    Too bad you didn't take advantage of prime days. No need to keep reposting.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Bessville answered your question two posts above yours. Your posts haven't been deleted, you can find all of them here (in your profile if the link doesn't work for you).
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-24-2019 at 03:46 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES