Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Just updated for Android. I still have all my Facebook and in-game friends. No issues that I've found so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Lu View Post
    Just updated for Android. I still have all my Facebook and in-game friends. No issues that I've found so far.
    Great news!! Maybe KINDLE will update tomorrow then

Can only hope, lol
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Lu View Post
    Would be nice to know where you are. Just checked my Google store and no update available yet on the east coast America.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Should have mentioned that, sorry! I'm in Iowa, USA.

I've had luck in the past by uninstalling and reinstalling the game, even when it doesn't show an update yet. It usually works when I start seeing people mention it rolling out on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by CGA View Post
    Yes, my friends list is reduced to my ingame friends. All Facebook friends disappear... very upsetting
    Make sure you're still connected to facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    No, just a random guy appearing on the water below the town. Same as the peacock in the zoo or the diver, I guess.
    Did we get the peacock yet? I haven't seen it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    On my iOS I have lost all my blue in-game friends and I'm sure some of my FB friends have gone too.
    Lyndie, did you get your friend's back? Maybe it's because they hadn't yet downloaded the update?
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 184
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Any suggestions? I am using a samsung android phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, 3 times, but still not updated. I remember i had lots of difficulty updating last time, but i don't remember what i did that eventually worked.

Quote Originally Posted by GraceJourney View Post
    Any suggestions? I am using a samsung android phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, 3 times, but still not updated. I remember i had lots of difficulty updating last time, but i don't remember what i did that eventually worked.
    The roll out for Android is far from over. You just have to wait and check your store once or twice a day if your game is not set on automatic update. If it is, it will update itself when the update roll out in your store.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix