Thread: Looking for more Team Members

Looking for more Team Members

Hi Everyone,
    We currently have 7 Teammates, but we hope to get a full 30 in time for the first competition on Fishdom. If anyone would like to join us, our name is FightingFish and our flag has a pufferfish on it. We welcome players of all skill levels.

I hope to welcome you to our team soon!

Mimi

We are still looking for new teammates. I learned about a Fishdom easter egg recently that will help you earn more coins. I posted it on our team chat. Come join us and find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Meemz View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    We currently have 7 Teammates, but we hope to get a full 30 in time for the first competition on Fishdom. If anyone would like to join us, our name is FightingFish and our flag has a pufferfish on it. We welcome players of all skill levels.

I hope to welcome you to our team soon!

Mimi
    Hi Mimi, I just signed up

Thank you for joining our team. We look forward to playing with you in the competitions!

How do i sign up on the team?..i play everyday..

Hi Rebbie. You have to have at least 36 wins under your belt in order to join most teams (the team leader decides what the minimum wins to join are, so some teams may have it set higher. Ours is 36).

On your fish tank screen, click on the gear icon. Click the gear icon. Go to help and support. Click Teams. Click how do I Join or create a team. This will tell you how to search for and join a team. If you would like to join our team we are FightingFish and our flag has a puffer fish on it. The competitions start August 2nd. There is a new Fishdom update you should install that will allow you to compete. You may want to install it before you join your new team.

We would be happy to have you on our team!

Take care,

Mimi

FightingFish is up to 11 players. We have room on our team for 19 more players. Come have fun playing with us!

FightingFish has 13 players, but we would love to have more players ahead of the team competition which I think may be next week, if I’m not mistaken.

Please join us. We have a good team with an active chat board. See you soon!

Hi Everyone. We did so well on our first team competition. The goal was to win 350 games in two days. We did it!

If you are looking for a great team of fun loving people to join in healthy competition, we still have 5 spots left on the team. I hope to welcome you to our team soon!

Mimi

We did it! We gathered a full team of 30 wonderful players.