Thread: Building specific type of factories only

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Building specific type of factories only

I am thinking of just building food related factories. I know i will miss out on airplane and some helicopter orders. Anyone tried this before?

That's an interesting idea. I've not tried that but at level 221 I still have 8 factories to buy and have always been careful about which ones I build. I do find sometimes I can't fill plane crates but I can nearly always buy products from the market or ask for help. Occasionally there are tasks to make products that I can't do, but they're few and far between. Do you have lots of money to be able to buy items you require from the market ? Do you have others in your co op which will help out with items you can't produce?

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    That's an interesting idea. I've not tried that but at level 221 I still have 8 factories to buy and have always been careful about which ones I build. I do find sometimes I can't fill plane crates but I can nearly always buy products from the market or ask for help. Occasionally there are tasks to make products that I can't do, but they're few and far between. Do you have lots of money to be able to buy items you require from the market ? Do you have others in your co op which will help out with items you can't produce?
    I am getting items I can't make from the market whenever they are available and stock them, with occasional help from friends. I am just level 25 right now and usually there are about half of the helicopter orders I can't fill or they are just not profitable. I figured as I leveled up and get more factories, there should be more orders fillable.

Pointless...

Quote Originally Posted by Slam View Post
    Pointless...
    What a helpful answer to the OP's question "Anyone tried this before?".

I haven't tried this exactly, but I am always 2 or 3 factories behind. So far, it seems like trains and planes don't ask for items from my missing factories, only helicopters.

I think level 25 is way too early, though, to stop making all the factories. If you are having to delete half your copter orders, that's too many. I am level 71 and in my game right now there are only 3 copter orders I could do with only food products or crops, only one if you don't grow trees or flowers. Copter orders often want 3 or 4 things and at least one of those will be non food item nearly every time once you get to levels where the textiles and paper and plastics become available.

Also, as you move up, the airplane orders will get a lot harder. We can't make money off trains, so copters become our biggest and best way to make coins, other than just selling stuff from the barn.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 07-20-2019 at 06:10 PM.