Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Team Members! Anyone is welcome!

Looking for friends and teams

Quote Originally Posted by Meemz View Post
    Hi,
    We currently have five team members but would love to have more! Our team is called Clegane and our flag has a dragon on it (Yes, we love Game of Thrones. We have Jon Snow on our team). We have won every team tournament so far, but we are tired! It is tough to win with only five players. If you want to be on a hard working, fun loving team, we need you! All levels of players may join.

I am looking forward to playing with you,

Mimi
    I am a new player, just a few months now, ut I play every day and would love to have new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lneilan View Post
    I am a new player, just a few months now, ut I play every day and would love to have new friends.
    Hi Ineilan. We would love to have you join us. In the team window search for Clegane. There may be more than one team with that name so look for the team that has a dragon on the flag (we are the original team Clegane, the others are copy cats). See you soon!

how do i get in

Hi Belinda,
    If you have won 36 games, you qualify to join a team. Our team is called Clegane. You can search for us by using the team icon in the lower left hand side of you Homescapes home screen. Make sure you join the Clegane team that has a dragon on the flag. There are more than one team with that name due to the popularity of Game of Thrones.

I hope to see you on the team soon!

Mimi

Hi everyone,
    We are heading into another competition. Team Clegane has room for 7 more friendly, happy, hard working players. If you are considering leaving your team to join ours, try to do it before midnight U.S. pacific daylight time on Wednesday. We have found out that a player leaving a team to join another team during competition cannot participate in the competition and share in the prizes. The competitions have been starting on Thursday lately, so don’t delay.

See you in our chat room soon!

Mimi

We did it! Team Clegane has 30 teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemz View Post
    We did it! Team Clegane has 30 teammates.