Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!! Beta Test Sneak Peeks (July '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

I like the look of the new house, but agree, would much prefer a new factory to new products in existing factories. My poor barn can't take the strain

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I like the look of the new house, but agree, would much prefer a new factory to new products in existing factories. My poor barn can't take the strain
    This is actually the opposite of my point lol!
    I was looking on the bright side that we didn’t have to build (and pay for) a new factory. Either way, barn space suffers so i’d rather save the money and land it would take up.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I'm pretty sure that upthread it was said that the peanut products will be made in existing factories.

I feel like we do not have enough farm plots or barn space to support the increase in crops and products.

Even with two new farm plots, we will need to dedicate more than 2 plots to a crop that takes 7 hours to grow.
    Guess will be buying peanuts from raj, like I do silk and rubber. I am not using field space for long term crops, unless I grow them for an overnight task.

Bottom line is....we need to have more land expansions and increase the number of spaces with each barn upgrade!

I understand the challenges of township has kept me playing for 4 years but sometimes, I would like to be able to have a decorated, organized town...not a bunch of ugly apartment buildings all crammed in a corner!

Also, maybe getting a free dealer coupon. I think for 24 hours, not sure of details.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The new CB so far needs 113 glass, 35 drills and 36 saws (and costs 231k).
    Are the saws actually saws or the electric saws from tool exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Are the saws actually saws or the electric saws from tool exchange?
    They're tool exchange electric saws

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post

Even with two new farm plots, we will need to dedicate more than 2 plots to a crop that takes 7 hours to grow.
    I think the argument from Playrix would be we have had 5 new plots in total, if you include the ones you could earn with the animal hospital and the shipyard as well.

This means instead of 115 fields with 17 crops...6 fields each crop, 13 over.
    We will have 120 fields with 18 crops...6 fields each Crop, 12 over.

Not saying it is enough, I could always use more fields, but it fits the existing pattern.

Anything new for the zoo?

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Anything new for the zoo?
    nothing that I am aware of...

I like the new changes based on what Ive seen here. Hoping they make it to the update.

Am I the only one who likes that they keep adding new things to the game? Lol. I’m probably not the only one but in the few and far between category lol.