Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!! Beta Test Sneak Peeks (July '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buchingerville View Post
    I like the new changes based on what Ive seen here. Hoping they make it to the update.

Am I the only one who likes that they keep adding new things to the game? Lol. I’m probably not the only one but in the few and far between category lol.
    I think a lot of us like that Playrix are still adding new things, the issue is balance. I wait for an update hoping for land expansions so I can release some of my lovely decs from storage, only to discover that once I have placed all of the new stuff, chances are I will have even less space, lol .

Seriously though I am grateful that Township keeps growing as I love the game and community .

As always I’m glad to see that there is another update with exciting new things ie a new game and crop! I love the idea of a peanut crop. My family is from Georgia and we have family land that’s used for growing peanuts! I think of all the times as a small child I would go visit and run through the fields or help my great aunt harvest.

It’s also about time we got a computer store in town... and is it just me or is there a pattern developing here with the latest buildings and houses, lots of glass and blueish color schemes... hmm maybe that’s just what I see. As for the new apartment, while visually I think the color scheme is better than most of the others I still feel that ,as much as I hate to beat the proverbial dead horse, I have to say I hate that it’s just one more large apartment when all’s I really want is more smaller housing!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    I think the argument from Playrix would be we have had 5 new plots in total, if you include the ones you could earn with the animal hospital and the shipyard as well.

This means instead of 115 fields with 17 crops...6 fields each crop, 13 over.
    We will have 120 fields with 18 crops...6 fields each Crop, 12 over.

Not saying it is enough, I could always use more fields, but it fits the existing pattern.
    I can handle the fieldthing as well, not the spacething, meaning: it's nice we will (probably) get 2 new expansions, but it would be nice for a change to have free land before we need to place/build new buildings and houses
    I especilly left a corner over to build new things, but I would rather fill it with things fitting into my towndesign...

Does anybody know what the house with balconies will cost? I think it looks better than some of the other large houses (I am especially referring to the horrid orange ones, of which there are four - horrid because of the color).
    Last edited by Elvengirl; 07-11-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Does anybody know what the house with balconies will cost? I think it looks better than some if the other large houses (I am especially referring to the horrid orange ones, of which there are four - horrid because of the color).
    51,200 coins, adds 640 to population

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    51,200 coins, adds 640 to population
    thanks

I do love that Playrix adds new things to Township. As another poster said, it is about balance.

But the game really is all about deciding for yourself how to balance your town and zoo, and having the patience to collect the materials to build in both.

All the while trying to collect materials to expand your barn, to more easily hold materials to expand the land, build in the zoo, and build in the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I think a lot of us like that Playrix are still adding new things, the issue is balance. I wait for an update hoping for land expansions so I can release some of my lovely decs from storage, only to discover that once I have placed all of the new stuff, chances are I will have even less space, lol .

Seriously though I am grateful that Township keeps growing as I love the game and community .

Okay that makes sense lol. It just seems as I read through the spoilers frequently that people are very disappointed every update haha

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    This is actually the opposite of my point lol!
    I was looking on the bright side that we didn’t have to build (and pay for) a new factory. Either way, barn space suffers so i’d rather save the money and land it would take up.
    I will soon have 8 factories pending, unbuilt. I'm not buying another until have 3 barn expansions. Extra products in existing facs just means waiting longer until I build next factory from available list and even more turning the air blue when barn too full. Not convinced I have a good strategy so not recommending it, but it works for me

At least on a Mac we are so far behind with updates that we have no Otters no Peanuts so right now barn space is still an issue but not a problem; YET.