Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!! Beta Test Sneak Peeks (July '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

I feel for you JayS! I’m very glad my factories are up to date (and i don’t want more lol) but we are all at the mercy of Playrix’s vision. Do they actually play? I wonder sometimes... “Ernie” can do whatever he wants in his town without playing by the rules!

And Downton, you nailed it—It’s all about balance.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I feel for you JayS! I’m very glad my factories are up to date (and i don’t want more lol) but we are all at the mercy of Playrix’s vision. Do they actually play? I wonder sometimes... “Ernie” can do whatever he wants in his town without playing by the rules!

And Downton, you nailed it—It’s all about balance.
    Lol, yes Ernie needs to read the 'fair play' rules!

I sure hope they balance other parts of the game after this before anymore factories,crops or CB's .

Can anyone tell me what the 2 existing extra houses we will have to build are please? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, yes Ernie needs to read the 'fair play' rules!

I sure hope they balance other parts of the game after this before anymore factories,crops or CB's .

Can anyone tell me what the 2 existing extra houses we will have to build are please? TIA
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1503458

The math is a bit depressing...2 expansions=18 spaces...3 houses=6 spaces...CB=4 spaces...2 fields. This leaves us 6 spaces to work with, not factoring in deco won or bought with the 2 events each month or the regatta deco...or trees, flowers, roads, water etc. to individualize our towns and make them look good (as opposed to stacking things in the corner or leaving things we’ve worked hard for in storage).
    It seems every update we’re falling further behind in usable space. You can see places they seem to be preparing for future expansion but they are almost surely going to be less than room required for other elements of the update.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

One ring of expansions around the entire town & move the waterfall back at least 3 spaces & open up that whole area, that might make us happy

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    One ring of expansions around the entire town & move the waterfall back at least 3 spaces & open up that whole area, that might make us happy
    That would be lovely!

Maybe one day...
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT