Thread: Moving my Progress From 1 ipad to another (cracked screen reason)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Moving my Progress From 1 ipad to another (cracked screen reason)

I have read about just signing back into your social media account. I don't have one, don't want one. Maybe my mistake in not reading at the start but I've always been able to play and haven't needed to. I don't want to lose my progress so wondering how I can go about it starting up on my new ipad without losing any progress?

Sorry if this has been answered but couldn't find a 'clear' answer?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Hi Josh, I've never had a problem transferring my game(s) to different devices on android without a social media account. My understanding is that apple stores a backup of your game in the cloud, so when you download Township on to a new device, you should at the very least, get the option of choosing your old game once you complete the tutorial.

If you do experience any problems and can't get your town to load, then contact support from within the game, giving them as much info about your town as possible. If you are in a co-op, provide them with the co-op id #, if you're not in a co-op then give them your friend code.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Josh J, you should not have any problems transferring as long as you have your iPad backed up. When I got a new IOS phone, thought I could set up new town, but all my games from old phone automatically transferred to new phone. My game is not attached to Facebook, I believe iTunes did it for me.