Thread: Invisible ducks

Question Invisible ducks

They aren’t there. I can’t collect, I can’t feed.

Running iOS beta.

Quote Originally Posted by twilightzone View Post
    The latest glitch is a doozy it locked up the duck feeder so you cannot gather feathers , No amount of tapping on the screen does anything and trying to feed the ducks does even less, other than prompting you to gather the feathers that are not There, i’ve tried to contact support with no luck so have uploaded the following video to YouTube Facebook and here. I’m using an iPad mini for with the latest Apple updated software

https://youtu.be/TnUJRGHcbx4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepideh Taheri View Post
    why I can't collect feather and I can't give to ducks food , I can't earn feather , duck feeder it's not work pls help me

I wonder whether all these players with problems with the duck feeder are playing a beta version of Township?

if not, you should report it ingame. (what does "no luck" mean, twilightzone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Anne Rayburn View Post
    They aren’t there. I can’t collect, I can’t feed.

Running iOS beta.
    According to social media this seems to be a glitch in the beta version, with several players experiencing the same problem. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that beta users have some way of contacting Playrix to give feedback, so probably the best thing to do would be to report it there. If not, as _DD_ said, you should report it to customer service through your game (if you are able to on beta)

Duck feeder bug?

Trying to feed the ducks, but error says I have to collect feathers first. I already collected the feathers. There are no birds to collect the feathers from. Both of my duck feeders are having this same error. I can’t get feathers which means I can’t make pillows, boots, etc. that I need for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost forever View Post
    Trying to feed the ducks, but error says I have to collect feathers first. I already collected the feathers. There are no birds to collect the feathers from. Both of my duck feeders are having this same error. I can’t get feathers which means I can’t make pillows, boots, etc. that I need for the game.
    Hi,

You'll have to contact support directly from within your game, so they will get the technical data they need. Are you running the beta version of the game?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Glitch in my duck pond?

Hi all,

I think I have a glitch in my duck pond. When I go to it, there are no ducks there, but when I try to put food in to get some ducks, it tells me that I need to collect my down and feathers (from the ducks that aren’t there) before I can feed any more.

I’m on the test flight app, if that makes a difference, but I don’t think that there’s anything being tested right now.

Thanks!

I'm unable to feed ducks, also. I'll report it in game. However, to the best of my knowledge I'm not running a beta version. Is there a way to tell?
    Level 64

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    I'm unable to feed ducks, also. I'll report it in game. However, to the best of my knowledge I'm not running a beta version. Is there a way to tell?
    I can't imagine you could install a beta version w/o noticing it, unless you have friendly little helpers in your house.
    You can look up the version of your game usually in the settings of your device; for Android it is under "Apps", then look in Township App and compare it to your store's version. Today's (Android) update is 7.0.1, for example.

but that - version and such data - is exactly what your game sends them with the ingame report, so it should be cleared up soon. Just reply to everything they send (incl automated first reply!), and stay patient. Good luck!

Hi everyone! I heard back from the Playrix team. They have resolved the duck problem. You will need to uninstall and reinstall the game for the duck issue to be resolved. I just did, and i now have adorable ducks with vampire fangs and black capes feeding! Good luck!
    Last edited by Bravo; 10-21-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    Level 64

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    ... and i now have adorable ducts with vampire fangs and black capes feeding! ...
    LOL! good! and thx for reporting back