Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Editing

Editing

Hi guys, the four symbols on the bottom right of a message...what is the 4th with a plus sign...I don't get what it does?

If you want to reply on sever posts you can use that button on those posts and then the "Reply With Quote" button of the last post.
    All those posts will appear as Quotes in your response.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    If you want to reply on sever posts you can use that button on those posts and then the "Reply With Quote" button of the last post.
    All those posts will appear as Quotes in your response.
    Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi Ruud, ok...you mean like your oh so true 'change' idiom...Thanks, how would I do that?
    No, that's his signature that you edit in your forum profile. See this post
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Your-Signature

I've just used the + symbol you asked about to quote both you and Ruud in the same Post.

Read more in the Forum rules and information section at the top of the main parent rorum

hbv, the left button is the button that you can use to edit your sent posts.
    You can also add the reason for changing your post. It could be because of typos or adding a picture or something you forgot to mention.

Happy posting

Ruud
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

You will find the info you need in opening thread
    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...mp-Information

Hi guys, the four symbols on the bottom right of a message...what is the 4th with a plus sign...I don't get what it does?
    hi hbv,

it's called Multi-quote and I've described that here
    Just scroll down to the part about Multi-Quote, if it's too much to read the whole thing (we came from a different side, so to speak).
    There's also a link to the forum section about the forum the same that Jay gave you, and it's worth looking through it, really.

p.s.: in my post is also explained what to do when a quote lost its tags - i.e. doesn't look like a quote anymore (you had overwritten/deleted the starting tag)
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-08-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Hi DD, thanks, I read the threads you guys give, even the algorithm one! I do appreciate the help. I'm way too vexed with it now, feel thick and a pest lol...i'll come back to it sometime

You're not thick, and you're not a pest. Forums are not very intuitive, but very rewarding once got the hang of it.

Hi DD, thanks, I read the threads you guys give, even the algorithm one! I do appreciate the help. I'm way too vexed with it now, feel thick and a pest lol...i'll come back to it sometime
    hi again, hbv,

fine and yw Tell you what: I don't even try to understand anything about algorithms and numbers in general - my thing are words
    and it's what Jay said - although I have no idea why you would want to discuss your weight with us

That three ppl came running to answer you, will tell you (instead *g*) that your asking about such things is appreciated. Next time, you ask before trying around with it is driving you crazy, ok
    and reading where we sent you is of course a good idea, too
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-09-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks Guys...I enjoy the forum, hearing pls ideas n problems...Inc. myself lol... this game is my first 'communicating on-line' game, love it...learning my way round it and netiquette is interesting..and slower, for me, than I'd like...but hey, loving it. Great job ppl...