Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July 2019 Update

July 2019 Update

I really thought the new update would roll out today! Maybe waiting til after event?

I do wish they would bring sneak peaks back or allow bean-spilling. These help you to prepare. Mind you, being on Kindle, I have time to prepare anyway, whilst players on IoS and android excitedly discuss the update they already have and I am still waiting,

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    I do wish they would bring sneak peaks back or allow bean-spilling. These help you to prepare. Mind you, being on Kindle, I have time to prepare anyway, whilst players on IoS and android excitedly discuss the update they already have and I am still waiting,
    I thought they still did the Sneak Peaks and Beta Threads?

Well Ethan, the sneak peaks Ive seen lately seem to appear after the update is already out and I did see something from a Moderator asking that beta testers should not post about updates as these likely to change. I do hope you are right. Gives me something to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I thought they still did the Sneak Peaks and Beta Threads?
    Yeah, Nevada usually does the Sneak Peek thread...but nothing from her yet. Ohhh, Nevada where are you, lol

I have sneak peeks pictures if you are interested. I won’t post here but you can pm me and I can share with you

Last update covers through blossoming blvd. I would guess next update is after event ends & before next event starts. Are we expecting any new buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Last update covers through blossoming blvd. I would guess next update is after event ends & before next event starts. Are we expecting any new buildings?
    Thanks! So, let's hope the roll out starts early Friday

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    Same applies to Mac players Boudica - we are still waiting for the May/June update..... but are well prepared for it when it does finally come.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Same applies to Mac players Boudica - we are still waiting for the May/June update..... but are well prepared for it when it does finally come.
    Mac players did not get the May/June update? How is that possible? Can you see the new stickers in your chat window?